chapter 1

Dracos POV:

I woke up to a severe pain in my back. I knew what this was, it was my inheritance. Flashback.
"Draco, honey can come over her for a moment, I need to talk to you." Said my mother. " Yes mother?" I sat down on the couch next to my mother. "Draco, I have something to tell you... You know how your father always says that we are soul mates?" "Yeah, so?" "Well we actually are soulmates, your father is a veela, and...  You are a veela as well. " "What!? What does this mean?" "Son it means that on your 18th birthday you will come into your inheritance." "Ok do you mind explaining what that means mother." "On your 18th birthdbirthday you will grow a pair of black wings and other changes will happen, but most importantly you will get a mate, but it is your job to find them, you will be able to smell them-" "Wait... Smell them? " "Yes their scent will be the most wonderful thing you have ever smelled in your life." "So kind of like Amoretia?" "Yes Draco exactly like Amoretia. Now can I finish what I was saying?" "Yes please" I said with excitement. "Draco listen very carefully, this is very important, if your mate rejects you after you find him, you will die in 24 hours" I stared at her in shock. End flashback.
I woke up screaming. My mother ran in. I saw her smiling while crying. Then I passed out. 
Time skip to the next morning.
I woke up still a little sore but it wasn't bad so I went to look in the mirror. I saw huge black silky wings twice the size of me, I also noticed I looked way...  Hotter. If I wasn't me I would date me. I also noticed that my eyes we're almost... Sliver. My mother locked on the door. I opened the door and she just stared at me. "Can just help you with something? " I asked "oh.yes. umm. We are going to get your things for this school year soon. Alright I'll leave you now" "Mom, wait. Can you.... Umm" I pointed at my wings "son all you have to do to make your wings disappear is picture yourself with out them. " "Thank you" I called as she walked away. I went over to the mirror and did what she said then my wings disappeared and in place of them was a tattoo of wings that slightly wrapped around my upper arms.
I went and took a shower and got dressed. When we got to Hogsmend I smelled the most wonderful thing I have ever smelled in my life. It smelled like chocolate, mint, and the quittidge field after a fresh rain. I ran off to find out who this was. "Draco where are you going?" My dad yelled as he and my mum ran after me. Suddenly I couldn't smell them anymore. "I senced then" "You mean her Draco." Said my dad. I knew I was gay, but my parents didn't, they assumed that I wanted to have that farytale ending where the prince marrys the princess, but I am more hopeing for a prince. "Yes father I meant her"

**authors note**
How do you like the 1st chapter?
I will try to update another chapter soon. Vote for another chapter