She's My Princess. What Else Can I Say.

Your Point of View

I was sitting at work bored out of my mind like always. Sitting in a cubical for 9 hours a day can really be a drag but when you love your line of work it was worth it in the long run.  I pulled up the sleeves of my blouse and finished the article I was working on.

 I looked over at the clock and saw it was almost 6. I got off in half and a hour which means i’m that much closer to being able to being able to Skype with my boyfriend Alex. Alex is the lead singer in the Arctic Monkeys and he’s in Canada right now. I miss him but he should be back home soon but we still Skype as often as possible.

“Hey Y/N were gonna go out for margaritas wanna come with us?” I looked over my shoulder and saw my work best friend Amber standing there. I shook my head “I have a Skype date.” I put my things away in my computer bag and grabbed my coat and purse. “See ya later.” I said walking past her.  I just really wanted to get home as fast as humanly possible.

After a quick food run I was at home in my comfy clothes with my hair out of my face. I opened my computer and I heard my sykpe ring. I smiled and clicked accept and saw my smiling Brit. 

Hello love.” Alex’s cheery voice came through the my speakers “ALEX!” I squealed he smiled and pushed his hair back. “How was your day my beautiful darling  princess?” I smiled and got into how my day was and Alex listened carefully and explained his day to me. We continued talking for hours talking about everything and we ate out dinners together. “I have to go baby.” I frowned “Hey wheres that beautiful smile I love so much?” I giggled and Alex smiled. “Okay I love you Alex.” “I love you more Y/N.” “Bye.” I smiled Alex smiled back and we ended the call.

I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth before heading back into the bedroom. I heard my phone ding and saw a text message from my mom. I smiled when I saw it was an interview Alex did. I laid down in bed and decided to watch the video.

I smiled as the interviewer asked Alex about me. His face lit up and he got his big goofy smile as he started talking about me. “What can I say, Y/N is my best friend and I was lucky enough for her to agree to be my girlfriend and that’s pretty cool. I love her more than anything in the world.”  I smiled Alex really is the best boyfriend a girl could ever ask for.