Chapter 7 Rubys Revenge

So scott came and put her robotic arm on and she told scott that it felt good.

Ruby thank you scott.

Scott your welcome ruby.

7 years later

Red happy birthday ruby your 25th birthday you are a full grow woman now and your new weapion.

Ruby wow this is diffrent its not a dagger red thank you i love it its looks to be a silver sword.

Red thats what it is a silver sword one handed but dont worrie you find better.

So ruby and red see's the axeman in the hospital as he is about to kill doctor ace she darts in.

Ruby hey axeman i back bitch and this time your losing somthing your life.

So the axeman swings his axe and hits the silver sword and ruby cuts off his arm. And it drops to the floor and then red stabbed the axe man in the face and ruby slashes the axeman in the legs cuting his legs off.

Ruby you fucked with the wrong woman bitch.

Ruby swings her sword and slashing him in the neck with one swing she decapes him puting the axemans head on the floor.

Doctor ace dam ruby you have grown so much i have not seen you in 7 years.

Red she been taking good care of herself.

Ruby now for that fucking ghost and the new monsters that came.

So ruby and red went out and now she can kill the ghost and the other minions of the black monster and now of that there is 2 new enamy a big guy who looks like the axeman and a guy that looks like demon.

Doctor ace hey ruby what the hell is that.

Ruby what is what holly shit what the fuck another axeman this guy is a axeman with a giant blade thats fan fucking tastic.

Red calm down ruby and doctor ace you might want to get inside.

Doctor ace your right red what the fuck ruby is going after the executioner and the bloody demon thing.

Red what oh shit.

As ruby runs she leaps tp the demon and the bloodlord grabs ruby by the throat and toss her and she bounces off the wal and slashes right thought the bloodlord killing the bllodlord and coving her in blood and she looks to the executioner and runs to him punch him in the face and swings her blade hacking off his arms legs and the body fell to the floor and she behead the Executioner.

Red dam ruby you taken both of them out quick.

Ruby yes i did.

Red your power what out ruby.

Ruby ugh ghost you bastard you taken my eye you fuck bastard.

As ruby missing a eye she slashes thought ghost spliting ghost in half now ruby must call scott and get a robotic eye for her left eye

Ruby red can you call scott for me please.

Red yes of corse.

10 minutes later.

Scott hey ruby hows things.

Ruby not so good look no eye.

Scott i can fix that.

So scott brought a robotic eye and inserted and ruby can see now.

Ruby thank you scott.

Scott your welcome.

So ruby was in the park and seen the spirit rider he ran her over and she could not hit him so she seen a sword i the by a monument and grabbed it and slashed the spiritriders arm cuting him deep he rode off and waited for her to come to him.

So ruby and red was running home and cuz of the rain he fell to the ground plus he is old and tired know so ruby pic up red and carred him home and when thay got home she put him on the couch.

Ruby are you ok red.

Red i am get old i cant help you no more i am sorry ruby i geting tired.

Ruby its ok red i promise i wont stop fighting till thay are all dead.

Red i know you wont.

So ruby goes out on her own now as red is so old now he cant go on so ruby goes out and is going and she see's that there is blob monsters coming she runs to them and she slashes thought them and kills them thay are tought and to kill because thay are small.

Ruby this is not going to be easy without red but he would want me to move on.

Mean time

Dirk my sister will come for us.

Black monster you have been saying that nobodys coming for you.

Grandma thats a lie ruby is a good woman she wont let you have your way.

Grandpa thats right she wont so you can just bit my old ass.

Rubys mom thats right she is a good woman she is coming it may have been 15 years last time we seen are daughter but she will come.

Rubys dad thats right my little girl will come you are a monster.

Black monster no i am a black monster you you will die for what you have done verry soon.

So ruby feels like the black monster will kill her family so she gets ready to go into the forest as a hero not as the little 10 year old girl or the 15 year old girl or the 18 year old girl but as a woman a hero as rubys face lit up with vegence she grew sicken of the monsters.

As ruby moves forward  new monsters come to hand and is dangerous look like a poltergeist she though and then she see's a bone keepers hellkittens go into the forest.

Ruby mom dad granda grandpa brother i am coming.

Doctor ace hey ruby wheres red.

Ruby in the house he is old he cant fight no more can you take him to the hospital and keep him there till i get back.

Doctor ace of course i can now that monsters are not going to the hospital thanks to you.

Ruby it was nothing tomarow i am going to save my family.

Doctor ace well there you go i will get red and take him and he can have your room to ok.

Ruby ok thank you doctor ace i have to go bye.

Do ruby runs off and as she is running she see's a female paladins grave.

Tomb stone
              Rip mary                    to only the purest of hearts may take this weapon this sword belongs to my sister ann may it serve you well dear sister.