A small talk

At 8:50 he gets a phone call from Ashido. He has her number, as it seems. Dry voice, scratchy throat and heavy eyes, he opens his phone and answers the call.

„Hello?"

„Ew, Kirishima, your voice." Ashido starts.

„Good morning to you, too."

„Sorry, what I wanted to ask. Are you on your way to your job!? Because I told you yesterday you wouldn't make it, but you promised you would, so here we are. Are you on your way? I guess not since you sound like a dead person and- KIRISHIMA!" She shouts after blabbering, Kirishima had almost fallen asleep again. He snorts shocked and opens his eyes wider.
„Wait- what time is it?"

„Time to wake up!" Ashido shouts through the phone, so Kirishima has to hold it away from his ear to not get deaf. He lifts his head to see the clock above his bed, noticing it's way too late for a shower, morning work out and food. Jumping up his bed and whirling around, he tries to realize what he actually has to do now, since he woke up.
„Clothes!" Ashido shouts through, knowing Kirishima's obviously lost in stupidity and messiness.

„Right!" He shouts, putting on a tight shirt, where fight to be manly is printed on.
„Don't forget to put on a shirt, which doesn't make you look stupid, Eijiro." Ashido points out, after Kirishima confidently wants to put on his black pants. He looks down on his shirt, questioning if it's appropriate, since it represents manliness, which is important for his job.

„Is my fight to be manly shirt okay?" He asks dull.

„Eijiro, you are not okay." Ashido answers jeering.

Kirishima makes a silent hmm sound and changes it to a classic white long sleeved shirt without questioning. Then, he looks around.

„Hair." Ashido orders.

„Right." Kirishima runs inside the small bathroom, looks in the mirror and twists his face. His hair was spiky during his doorman shift, but after sleeping for only an hour, his hair is completely messed up, looking in every direction. Also his wrinkles and his dangling lids make it not pleasant to look in the mirror.
„You're not ugly, just do it!" Ashido shouts again through the phone, as if she's directly next to Kirishima. That just shows how well she knows him after just approximately two months, knowing each and every step and his reaction to almost anything.

„Got it." Kirishima answers sullen and throws some water in his face.

„You're done, now run!" Ashido's last words before hanging up and leaving the rest to Kirishima himself. He puts on his red sneakers and runs out the apartment.

„I should take the bus now." He whispers to himself, running to the bus station down the street. He catches the incoming bus by chance and hops on hasty, walking down the aisle and finally sitting down on an empty seat. The whole ride, Kirishima sleeps and by accident, he wakes up just a station before he has to get out. The nap made him weak again and even more tired than he was before, but he has be focussed now.

He walks inside the same building as yesterday, up to the same woman, Jiro.

„Hey, good morning." He says kind. Jiro looks up from her computer and adjusts her glasses.
„Good morning, Kirishima. Training hall is down the street behind the parking lot."

„Thanks!" Kirishima shouts and runs out again.
„No running!" Jiro shouts back, then turns around to her computer, hiding a little smile.

Kirishima runs down the street until he sees the great training hall behind the parking lot. It's just grey with a blue door, but massive. He goes inside.