3. My New Best-Friend

Narita International Airport September 11th 1987 10:07 p.m. Tokyo Japan

Michael's Point Of View:

I had so much fun playing that game with Aiesha as she really did know her musical history of Lullabies.

She went to sleep though when I was on the verge of winning and watching her sleep so peacefully made me smile.

I hope that boyfriend of hers who she came to the airport with is treating her like he suppose to, or else I might just have to...

Michael get a grip it seems like she is really in love with him though.

We soon arrived in Tokyo, Japan the first stop for my bad tour and it's a beautiful sight.

I try to wake up Aiesha although it was hard at first. That girl didn't want to budge so I had Bill carry her to the car.

As we we're ten minutes away from the hotel she begins to wake up in her sleep. I had her riding with me instead of the crew so she could finish resting in peace.

"That was a great...where am I?" Aiesha ask confused and she look so beautiful when she was asleep and when she wake up she never has a dull moment.

"In Tokyo how does it look?" I ask her as her eyes registered where she was as she look outside the window.

"It's beautiful wow I never thought it would...wow this is great..." Aiesha says with light in her eyes and the most beautiful smile I have seen.

"Yeah and that's our hotel right there..." I say leaning over her from behind and I take in her scent so heavenly.

I bet her skin is kissable soft too, lord I wish I could just kiss her.

"Oh wow Michael it's a beautiful hotel..." She says not realizing our closeness but lord I wish it will last forever.

She turn to see me and our eyes locked for what seem like eternity.

I felt this magnetic pull towards her and her beautiful eyes seem to beg me forward.

"So where is everyone?" Aiesha says pulling away and taking her hoodie off her head.

And I look at her realizing what the hell was I about to do?

"They're in the car behind us I had to have Bill bring you to the car since you refuse to wake up. Since they were awake and lively. I had you brought to my car so you can finish sleeping..." I say as I compose myself and pray for self control.

"Oh you didn't have to thanks Michael...So when does rehearsal start?" Aiesha ask as we pull into the hotel parking lot.

She is so professional and all I really want to ask is if she was attracted to me.

"In 25 minutes once we get checked in we need for everyone to use the bathroom or whatever they need to so we can head out to the arena." I say to her and she nods her head.

We head inside and check in. Frank got me back by booking Aiesha's room on my floor along with Karen's so it's not to obvious; yeah right it's obvious to me though.

The Capitol Hotel September 11th 1987 10:37 p.m. Tokyo Japan

Aiesha's Point Of View:

I can't believe we are really here in Tokyo.

As soon as I get into my room I fall out on the bed. I am apart of a great opportunity I can't believe it.

I run to the phone and call my mother as I promised her I would.

It was currently 10 p.m. in Tokyo which made me wonder what time it was in California.