Chapter 16

English paper 2 got me crazy today so I don't even understand why I'm updating😭😭😭😭

YanJun in the background: Crazy man, crazy
Me: I know! So shhhhh!
ZhangJing: That idiot! Sorry author! I'll take him out! *Drags him out, pulling his ears*

Me: *Nods and smiles, turns back to facing the audience* Anywayyyyy enjoyyyyy this chapter

YanJun: mmmf stop stuffing me with bread!!!! *YanJun shouts loudly as ZhangJing was stuffing him bread so he would stop speaking but guess that worsen the situation*
Me: ..... please ignore Yanjun ^^

All of a sudden our living meme joined the camera*
ChengCheng: Remember to vote and comment!
*Me on the other hand high fives him, smiling as he deserves it and he also returns with a wide yet cheeky smile

"LAAAA!" Justin shouted as soon as he got out of the airplane.

"Stop being so childish." ChengCheng nudges him on the waist telling him to shut up since he was being too loud.

"Mum! Take your baby back!" Justin complained.

"Who the hell is your mum huh?" ZhengTing hits Justin on the head and glares down at him.

"O-owww." Justin rubbed his head in pain.
"Okayyy! I get it! Now that you guys are a couple now, you don't need me. I get it. Don't even think about comforting me. Hmph." Justin pouts, crossing his arms as he walks away dramatically.

"Kun. Take your baby away." ZhengTing order.

"You guys are so annoying." XiaoGui complained as he rolled his eyes, seeing the 4 flirting and helping their boyfriends out.

"I so agree with you." Ziyi nodded, putting his arms around Xiaogui's shoulder.

"I just wanna sleeppp." NongNong yawns as he covers his mouth, tired, jet lagged after that long plane ride that seemed to take forever. Nongnong who still doesn't get how everyone can be so energetic after that plan ride.

"Stop making out mate!" Xiaogui shouts hearing Zhangjing and YanJun making kissing noises, smooches from behind him.

"You're just jealous." YanJun winked at Xiaogui.

"Of who, huh?" Xiaogui rolled his eyes.

"Stop bullying my bro." Ziyi interrupted, protecting Xiaogui.

"Go and date already! Bro my ass." Yanjun rolled his eyes.

"Pfft. What are you even saying?" Ziyi and XiaoGui both laughed out loud hearing what Yanjun had just said.

"Tsktsktsk. Stop fighting guys. Gotta act cool." KunKun sighs.

"These kids." Zhengting sighs

"I'm hungry." ZhangJing stated.

"You're always hungry." YanJun said causing Zhangjing to pout his lips.

"Staph." YanJun said covering Zhangjing's face as he pushes him away.

"How could you? Hmph." ZhangJing crossed his arms and turns the other side.

"Justin! How much further are you gonna go? Don't get lost!" ChengCheng calls Justin out since he was way ahead of the others who were chatting too much, causing them to be way behind.