Remember

My eyes wander around as I am observing Pharos's study room and found it interesting. Especially the globes. There were four of them actually. Z, on the other hand, is resting on my head while yawning. "Intriguing isn't it?" Pharos begin.

"Huh??" I look at him.

"The globes," his finger points upwards. I look back at the globes, "What does it representing?" I finally ask.

"Universes," Pharos pause, "Your universe." I glance at Pharos again but with surprise. "Universes?" Pharos nod. 

Still, in a confused state, I glance up again. 'My universe? Is one of them my universe?' I stare at the globes hard. Pharos got up from his seat and pull down a globe with orange markings on it. All sorts of markings and notes were stuck on the globe. "What does that mean?" I question him, getting on to my feet and examine the globe.

"Lemme take a look," Z volunteer herself and begin circling the globe. Pharos step aside as he let the succubus flies around the earth. After her work had done a smirk appears on her face, "Hoho, looks like someone was stalking you," she states before flies back towards me, resting on my head.

"What?!?" I shriek. I turn at Pharos with a disbelieving pair of eyes as our eyes lock together. Pharos sigh. "It is called observing. Not stalking." He then pushes the globe back up. Z huff, disapprove with Pharos's statement. We go back to our seats and I continue, "Soooo, about my memories..."

Pharos examine me from top to bottom. "Looks like they really didn't want you to have those memories," Pharos interrupting me, crossing his leg while resting his back.

"It's more of 'She-is-dangerous-so-we-better-let-her-forget-about-everything' kind of thing," Z state once more before resting herself on my lap. "Huh? The what now?" I glance at Z.

"Let me ask you this, do you remember anything that relates to magic or any extraordinary events?" Pharos begin to question me while entwining his fingers together. Searching through my data memories, it seems like I can't recall anything from the past. I shook my head, "I can't remember anything."

"Are you familiar with these names; Aizah, Nanoha and Diana?" he continued.

"Aizah, Nanoha and Diana...." I repeat. 'Why does it sounds familiar?' I thought and gaze at the floor.

Four girls, including me, are in a living room together. Not knowing who they are and planning not to, I turned around and faced the exit.

"Woahhhh, another us!!!" One of them greeted me. I jumped before looking back at her direction. She had a pair of energetic, dark purple eyes. She seems friendly at first glance but I can't simply conclude that she's friendly.

"Do we look alike?" Another one spoke before pulling me towards a standing mirror as we were now facing it. She had a pair of kind, chestnut eyes. And I can't take my eyes off from her. Her smile is soothing like an innocent girl.

"Yeah, we all do." The remaining one chuckled after she grabbed my shoulder. I faced towards her direction and was awed by her energetic, electric blue eyes. Her eyes were so mesmerizing I kept on looking at her.

"This is going to be epic!" The girl with energetic dark purple eyes cheered and made me realized I stared at this electric blue girl for too long.

Snap back to the present, I was holding my head low. A sudden memory flashed into my mind and had made me panting. That piece of memory showed three girls which the three of them had the same shoulder-length hair just like me but the differences were two of them were jet black while the other was fluffy white.