Author's rant (part 2)

Hi :/

*Sigh* where do i even start? How about from the beginning. Guys! This is gonna be a really long rant..so get ur popcorn and watch the drama unfold.

So, a couple of days back I downloaded this app called Clique Amino (it is a really good app, you should check it out) which is related to twenty one pilots and bands and stuff. I was super excited to download it and meet many people who like the same bands as me  and stuff too.

Anywho, so i downloaded it and i decided to post the Tyler Joseph artwork which i posted here too coz a lot of people were posting theirs. So, i got a lot of likes and comments on it (1000+ likes) and i was pumped that a lot of people liked it and all.

Here is the one i did^

After a few days, i got a message from one of the leaders of the app and he/she said that i am accused of ART THEFT AND PLAGIARISM! The artwork which i posted was an inspired art (which means that i was inspired to do an artwork that someone has already done). I was new to the app and all so i had no idea that i had to give credit to the original artist (who, at the time i had no idea about). So basically, my post was taken down and my account was banned too .

Imagine this, i was just going through my phone and all and then suddenly i get a message from the app. So, i proceed to open the message and then find out that i have been accused of art theft and plagiarism, my account is being blocked, my art post is bring removed and no one can view my account OR my post. Then (me being me) i proceeded to have a mental breakdown which consists of me hyperventilating/ crying for about 15 minutes. After that, when i have partially calmed down, i try and message the leader back to say that i am sorry, i am new to the app and no one informed me and that it wouldn't happen again. The leader replied back that my account will only be unblocked when i give credit to the original artist. So, i keep doing image searches all over the internet but, I STILL COULDN'T FIND THEM! *insert another mental breakdown*

Then this really nice person on the app told me that a girl called @ onlymay on instagram posted this so, i proceeded to give credit to the artist. Till now my account has not been unblocked.

And i know what u guys are thinking, 'why couldn't u just delete the app and forget about it?' I can't just do that! I got accused of art theft and i am not going to just sit down and do nothing about it. I have to confront the person and make the situation better.

*Phew* now that that is out of my chest, i feel so much more relieved. I am so sorry that u had to read all of this. I will mention when my account is unblocked all..so yeah. I am pretty sure most of u didn't read the whole thing but, if u did, thank u for bearing with me *offers cookie*

I think i should just post a rant book or something. Should i?

I cannot believe i just typed almost 600 words..

Anyways, hope u guys enjoyed this mess
Have a gr8 day
||-//