The starting of school

I was a transfered 16 year old girl,with a new school at my past school I was got kicked out,because I was mostly attractive with hot,cute boys and took me a bad influence on me, I took the consequences of other peoples actions on me, but I know today's different well this my new life will be different just have to fit in

I was walking towards the school and a cute boy with glasses bumps into me,I immediately fall down he gasp "Hey! Watch your step! Uhg you dirtied my new clothing!" I stood up and said " oh! Sorry I didn't see you there I will make it clean for you!" He stands up and said "geez fine but you gutta do it at my dorm...here's m-my address" I took the paper and put it in my bag, and suddenly I felt a t-shirt I forgotten that I have a pair of shirt.

I took it out and said "here try this" he looks at it and took it and said "eww did you wear this!" I immediately said "No,I actually stole that with a boy it is new" he looked at me and smelled it " uhg Fine just because im wearing this stolen shirt dose not mean were friends" i said "what room are you and how old are you?" He looks not surprised and he took out a sigh and said "im 16 and im in L5, you?" I was extremely happy and said "really?!,me too! Well were classmates" he bowed his head and start walking towards are gates,I ran quickly to him and said "let's walk together" he immediately gasp and said "ewww with you with your dirty looks and everyone
think I'm weird but if you want I won't mind...its not like I like it or anything baka".

I started laughing his so Tsundere and he shouted " what are you laughing at?!" Everyone stared at us and he slowly started getting angry and took a calm sigh and continued walking;When we got to our room he sat in his sit while I was at the teachers table, no one really knowledge my existence and suddenly a cute boy went to me and said "Hello there I'm Lexi I am one of your classmates,teacher is not present today so you may take your sit" he was so nice and very cute but I was closed to the boy again and a blank chair, and suddenly Lexi shoutout to the class saying "Our teacher is not present and we have anew student uh...Zoey-chan please come here at the front and introduced yourself" I stands up and slowly walked to the front,everyone is looking at me crap " hi I'm Zoey-Chan I am A transfered student in VOS I'm 16 and I just want to fit in and I hope i'll be all of your friends".

And Lexi said "well thankyou for introducing yourself now you may sit down." I took a sit and the boy we saw looked at me and said "h-hey I didn't tell you my n-name m-my name is MJ uh" he look adorable his white hair and green eyes he was a tsundere dream boy, suddenly Lexi sat down close to me and said "hay,better not go near him he have hurt girls heart several times" and MJ looked at him and ran into him
saying "What?! Not true! Y-You're suck a baka!" And Lexi started laughing I giggled and MJ sat down and then Lexi looked at me and said "You'll totally fit in I promise" and he also said "wanna go hang out?" And teacher went in

When Lunch is around.

I stand up went out of our classroom and went to my locker;When I got to my locker a tall boy saw me and walk to me *Bang* his hand on my locker and circled around me he said "hello, beautiful I'm Zaki what's you're name?" I was sweating and was so scared and said "i-I'm Zoey" he smiled and said "Your just 16 nice I'm a senior high" I was suprised and he too said " wanna hang out later?" Before I even say anything Lexi and MJ said "Yo bro uh-" they saw him and I was looking at each other and MJ shouted "what are you doing with Zoey?!" Zaki laughed and said "wait, don't tell me you guys are with the same room?" They nod and Zaki said "well I told her were gunna hang out after school" and MJ and Lexi said "Us too!".

I was so scared and confused and said "uh how about we all go out, but first I gutta wash MJ's clothes so maybe 3?" They all nod but MJ said "An hour with you! Uhg fine not like I like it or anything" *grawl* "Oh I'm so hungry Lexi,MJ and Zaki" and Lexi said "Uh we actually eat here in the lockers so it's quite wanna eat with us?" I nod and said "let's eat oh ya I baked some cookies" they were surprised and MJ said "I'll pass I don't like cookies that's made by you" zaki said "sure why not?" They both took a cookie and bites it Lexi said "yum!" And Zaki says "wow you're great" they took the bag and started eating it all, and saw MJ sitting there he has no food" I closely went to him and said "uh Hay why don't you have food?" He looked at me and said "I don't want to talk about my stupid feelings" I smiled and said "please tell me" he smiled and said "it's because my mom is a abuser she never cooks me breakfast never teach me how to cook or anything" I was crushed when he said that and I hugged him "uh *blush* what the heck are you doing? Are you hugging me? Eww now I have germs all over me" and Lexi started laughing while Zaki was giggling and then *grawl* it was MJ I told him "here have some of my food its okay I have extra" he said "Fine,I'm just hungry not because I like it or anything" and he started eating I was looking at him but never reailze that he is a good person but have a abusive mom.

When lunch was done we go back to our rooms and started our class while we are learning History I have been thinking "(For my 1rst day I didn't expect to have this much friends)" and for some hours later our teacher left and we are dismissed, a few girls looked at me like they were jealous or something because at my side were Lexi,MJ and a señior high school boy Zaki and A Girl went up to me and said "wanna join our club?" I said "what kind?" She giggled and whispers to my ear "love club its about we experiment or help the ones who have love intrest and stuff, call me" and she walk away, Lexi overheard us and he just gasp and whispers too my ear "I'll be joining that club, how about you?" I was surprised and said "uh me too" when were at the gate I told to MJ to wait for me to get change, he nod and went to my dorm first.

"Were here" I opened my door and said "take a sit While I change,don't look oh and you can on the TV" he said "Ya,Ya just hurry up" so While I was changing MJ was this "geez how do you on this freaking TV,welp gutta stand up and ask" MJ stood up and walked to my room he opened it a little and saw me taking off my pants he said "hey uh how do you on this T-....0-0" he closely closed the door and went back to the living room

"(Oh freak I'm such an idiot why didn't I knock!)" said MJ i got outside to my room looking as good and said "let's go oh and here just to say sorry" I throw a locket saying "Friends" MJ closed his eyes and said "t-thank you I'll cherish this forever" she smiled and said "lets be going" MJ nod and went outside while I close the door

This will be a good friendship