01

chapter one

Zach sighed heavily while walking on his way to the university. Second day of school means another bad day. Bullies are every where.

He let out another sigh when he entered the university.

"Hey Zach!"

Zach balled his fist when he heard the familiar voice.

"Give me your money." The guy walked in front of him and he lend his hand.

Zach sighed and he looked for his wallet but he can't see where it is. He gulped when he remembered that he left it on his night stand.

"I-I forgot to bring m-my wallet." He was on the verge of tears and he's body started shaking.

The guy pushed him and Zach fell on the floor, a tear escaped from his eyes and he quickly wiped it.

The guy was about walk away but someone grabbed his arm.

Zach looked at the guy with curly hair who punched the other guy. The guy fell on the floor.

"Try to bully, Zach again and I'll rip your throat out." The guy said.

Zach was confused because a stranger knows his name. The guy turned around to face Zach, he helped him to stand up.

Zach's eyes widened when the stranger hugged him tightly. He shut his eyes closed when he suddenly felt comfortable inside the stranger's arm.

The stranger slowly pulled away from the hug when Zach's body stopped shaking.

Zach looked down and he could feel the warmth of the blush on his cheeks.

"You look so cute." The guy said and he let out a small chuckle.

Zach looked at the pale guy with his eyes widened and his blush deepened.

"By the way, My name is Jack." Jack say with a wide smile.

"M-my name is Zach." Zach said shakily.

"I know." Jack said with a smile and he fixed Zach's hair.

"How?" Zach asked curiously.

"Well that guy," Jack pointed at the way where the guy who bullied Zach run before continuing, "called you Zach."

"Oh." Zach said and he bit his lower lip, not knowing what to say next.

"Jack!" A group of guys called the curly guy.

"Guys, this is Zach." Jack said with a grin.

"Zach, this is Corbyn, Jonah, and Daniel." Jack introduced them.

"Nice to meet you all." Zach said and he flashed them with a small smile.

"You look so cute!" Corbyn said and he was about to hug Zach but Jack glared at him. He retreated quickly with a pout.

"Can I see your schedule Zach? We didn't enter this University yesterday."

Zach fished the piece of paper from his bag and he gave it to Jack.

Jack smiled when he read it.

"Great. We have the same schedule. You can come with me." Jack said with a smile, His friends eyed him and they look at each other when they saw Jack's smile.

"Let's go." Jack said and they all started walking.

Zach can't believe he was walking with the others. He's always walking alone.

"Zach are you okay? You're still blushing." Jack asked worriedly.

"It's natural." Zach answered with a small voice and he rubbed his cheek softly.

Jack smiled at his cuteness and he quickly wiped his smile off his face because he knows that his friends will tease him later.

end of the chapter, to be continued》

If you found out some errors please ignore them, english was not my first languange.