Conors little brother

You and Conor first met on a tinder date. At first you really fancied him, and over the last few months you have both taken it slow but have gotten really close. You have both discussed your commitment issues and Conor totally agrees. You would love to be a in a relationship with Conor, you really would, but you love the freedom of being single. You were a very sexual person and so you have many one night stands. The first time you and Conor had sex was after a night out together it was such an amazing feeling to finally relieve all of the sexual tension that had been building up between the two of you. Lets just say you honestly struggled to walk the next day.
To be honest, yours and Conor's relationship was a bit complicated. You were basically together, but sometimes you did get with other people. It did annoy you when Conor had sex with other girls because you did really like him the jealousy would always bubble through your body yet you couldn't do anything about it as you also slept with other people.
You both agreed not to kiss anyone in front of each other to rub it in your/his face. Conor always got jealous, too. One time when he caught you kissing a guy at Joe's party it totally went off the guy left with a nose bleed.
However, one thing that you really struggled with was Jack fucking Maynard. Conor's little brother was the most irritating shit you had ever met. He always knew how to get under your skin and how to piss you off. You have no idea why he decided to be a dick to you the moment he met you, but he always has and you're sure he always will.
It started off with little digs and rude comments that did actually offend you, but as you spent more time with Conor you realised what his brother was actually like. His comments did not offend you nowadays and you would normally tend to say something back leading to an argument.
Conor normally laughed at your little arguments with Jack, but sometimes when they got too personal he'd have to stop them. Jack knew exactly how to wind you up and you hated it.
You were sat in your London apartment watching some TV when your phone buzzed. It was Conor.
'What you doing tonight? Xx'
'I have nothing planned, why? Xx'
'Wanna come out? Me and the boys xx'
'Sure xx'
'Good, get ready and meet us at ours in an hour? Xx'
'An hour? I cant get ready in an hour!! X'
'Well hurry then babe ;) xx'
You sighed and put your phone on the side. Walking to your wardrobe, you thought about what you were going to wear tonight. You didn't even know where you were going – most probably a club.
1 hour and 23 minutes later, you were in an uber on the way to Conor's. You had chosen to wear a simple black dress. But you were starting to doubt it as it was really tight and showed your chest off a lot. You had to keep pulling it up at the top.
You thanked your driver and stepped out of the car, buzzing the apartment you needed and making your way up. It was quite hard to walk in the shoes you were wearing as they were so high. When you walked in, all the boys were there.
"Hey Y/N!" Joe greeted you as he was the first one to see you.
"Hi!" You replied just as Conor spotted you. The music was up quite loud so it was no surprise that the others didn't hear you come in.
"About time." Conor laughed when he reached you, pressing a quick kiss to your lips and wrapping his arms around your waist. His hair was in it's usual style and Conor was wearing a white t shirt under a black leather jacket along with some black ripped skinny jeans.
"I'm only like 20 minutes too late!" You defended yourself, snaking your arms up around Conor's neck.
"Mmh whatever." He hummed and kissed you again. He lightly pushed you up against the front door as the kiss got more intense and that's when you had to pull away, shooting him a warning look to say not in front of his friends.
"Can we go now? Oh hi Y/N!" Caspar said, sending a small wave to you.
"Hi Casp." You smiled.
"Right, lets go then." Conor said quickly before grabbing your hand and opening the door.
"What is up with you?" You asked Conor as you were walking back down the steps of his apartment block.
"Nothing. You just look really good tonight." He grinned, tightening his grip on your hand.
When you all finally got to the club, Jack insisted that everyone does shots. You all sat in the corner around a large table, of course you were next to Conor. Jack arrived to the table with a tray full of shots as everyone cheered and took one.
Throwing your head back, you downed the shot quickly. The alcohol burned your throat and you pulled a disgusted face. Everyone sat at the table for a while, enjoying their drinks.
"I wanna look for some girls." Jack told everyone as he slammed his empty cup down on the table.
"Of course you do." You snorted, not thinking he would hear. But when you saw his eyes connect with yours as he pulled an evil look, you knew he had heard you.
"Excuse me?" Jack asked.
"Nothing." You smiled sarcastically at him. You felt Conor's hand go to your thigh.
"Didn't think so, slag." Jack replied.
"What the fuck did you call me?" You felt yourself getting more and more angry at him as he sat there with a smug look plastered across his face.
"Oh, you didn't hear me? I called you a slag."
"Says you?! Jack you have slept with way more people than I have so I don't really think you're in a position to call me a slag." You argued back, taking a sip of your wine.
"All I'm saying is I know a slag when I see one." He put his hands up, trying to look innocent.
"And all I'm saying is you're a dick head. Go find a girl then, like you wanted." You said to him, wanting nothing more than for him to go away.
"I'd rather stay here and piss you off." He grinned. For a second, you almost smiled back. You hated yourself for it – but you secretly found Jack very attractive, and when he grins at you like this it makes your heart melt a little.
"Right, well you two can stay here and argue but I'm going to have a good time." Conor announced as he finished his drink.
You hadn't even noticed, but everyone else had gone to dance. Conor got up, pressed a kiss to your cheek and went to join the others on the dance floor. For some reason, Jack scooted closer to you on the seat.
"Notice how he didn't even defend you? Because he knows you're a slag." Ouch. Jack's words hurt you a lot, but you wouldn't let him know that.
"Shut up." You mumbled, feeling yourself becoming weaker in this argument.
"You know I'm right. It's why he doesn't want you to be his girlfriend," Jack came even closer. "He just wants you to stick around so he can have sex on tap."
"Fuck off, Jack, seriously." You sighed.
"I'm his brother, so I would know." He added, placing a hand on your thigh which suddenly made your breathing increase.
"You're just trying to wind me up. Stop." You replied, pushing his hand off and turning to try and locate Conor. Your heart dropped when you spotted him, dancing very intimately with a brunette. You quickly looked away, knowing that they'll be kissing any time soon and you didn't want to put yourself through that.
"See? He doesn't fucking want you." Jack growled, his lips so close to your ear. You felt so fucking hurt, the alcohol and Jack's words were really getting to you and you hated it.
Suddenly, you felt Jack's lips against your neck. This is the last thing that you had expected to happen. As he kissed and nipped at your skin with his soft lips, your eyes fluttered closed and you felt yourself biting down onto your bottom lip. This was Conor's younger brother doing this and you suddenly felt super guilty when you felt your underwear getting damp.
"Jack," You breathed. "What the fuck are you doing?"
Jack pulled away from you and you almost whined at the loss of contact. He stared at you for a few seconds with no expression, just blinking. You didn't know what the hell he was thinking but you weren't sure if you wanted to know.
"I just came over to say that if I were you two, I wouldn't be doing that. Conor is just over there." You looked up to see Joe, drink in his hand and a concerned look on his face.
"Don't know what you're talking about, mate." Jack replied as he stood to his feet.
"Just saying." Joe replied, holding his hands up as though he was defending himself.
The night was coming to an end and you all made your way out the uber. After your little incident with Jack, you decided to spend the night with Josh and Joe, downing lots more shots and dancing like idiots. They both made you laugh a lot, helping the fact that Conor was in the corner busy with another girl. Thankfully, Conor climbed into the uber by himself.
"Hey babe." He slurred, pressing a sloppy kiss to your cheek.
You almost wanted to push him away. But you remembered the rules, Conor wasn't doing anything wrong and you weren't in a relationship. Jack's words came back to you, stinging a little. As the uber had to fit all of you in, it was kind of like a mini bus and so you had to sit opposite someone. Unlucky for you, you were sat opposite Jack.
"Had a good night?" Conor asked you, rubbing your thigh.
"Yeah it was alright. You?" You replied, sending him a small smile.
"Really?" Jack snorted, interrupting your conversation with Conor. "Of course he did, did you see him with that girl? Mate, she was a solid nine out of ten!"
As Conor laughed at his brothers words, you felt yourself doubting your relationship with Conor more and more – but that was the thing, you Conor weren't in a relationship. Maybe it was just Jack messing with you tonight or it was your true feelings coming out because you were drunk. You'll just have to see how you feel about the situation in the morning.
"Stay over?" Conor asked you as the uber was nearing his, Jack and Josh's apartment block. "Please?"
"OK." You agreed.
Even though your head was a mess right now, the chance to have sex with Conor was something you'd never turn down. That boy was amazing in bed, you could not get enough. He laced your fingers together and smiled at you when you agreed.
It was a nice feeling to finally get home (to Conor's) after the club. You had no idea what the time was and you were still feeling a bit drunk. When you all got inside, you immediately went to Conor's room and got out of your clothes, throwing on a t shirt of his and leaving your legs bare – his t shirt came down to your mid thighs anyway.
You went and joined the three boys in the living room where they were eating a cold pizza from dinner. Josh and Jack were sat on the sofa and Conor was laying down on the rug, next to the coffee table as he was munching on a slice of pizza.
"Is Conor alright?" You laughed, noticing how drunk he actually was.
"Think he's had a few too many shots tonight." Josh replied as you took a slice of pizza.
You looked over at Jack – instantly regretting it. Even though he had his phone up in front of him, as though he was on it, his eyes were on you. He looked up and down your body before his tongue poked out, swiping across his bottom lip.
Not only did this make your cheeks go bright red, but it also sent wondrous feelings straight to your core. You tried to ignore Jack as you all finished up the pizza, just scrolling through your phone and watching the TV.
The time was 2:34 when Conor picked himself up off the floor and announced he was going to bed. You almost sighed at the fact that Conor was clearly too drunk to have sex tonight. You probably should have just gone home instead of agreeing to stay round.
"I'm also going to head. Night you guys." Josh spoke up and you Jack both replied saying good night to him.
About ten minutes had passed and you had had enough of the tension within the room. You wanted to ask Jack why he kissed your neck earlier, but you had a strong feeling he was just trying to mess with you. With a sigh, you got up and headed off to the bathroom to brush your teeth, leaving Jack alone.
You shut the door of the bathroom, not bothering to lock it as you never did. You decided to quickly style your hair into a single French plait before bed, helping yourself for tomorrow. You wiped all your make up off of your face and quickly cleansed it, using a face scrub that was there.
When you started to brush your teeth, the door flew open, revealing Jack in nothing but his boxers.
"What are you doing? I'm using the bathroom." You told him, having to take the tooth brush out of your mouth.
"Well, you're taking too long and I need to brush my teeth too." He replied.
"You're so annoying." You rolled your eyes at him, carrying on brushing your teeth.
However, when Jack leaned over to grab his toothbrush, you felt something hard poke into your ass. Your eyes widened when you came to realisation that Jack had a hard on.
"Jack!" You squealed.
"What? It's not my fault." He shrugged.
"Well, it is your fault." You replied.
"No it's not."
He leaned into your again, his hard member poking into your ass once again. It was kind of turning you on a little bit – OK, a lot.
"Stop pressing it into me, seriously." You warned him.
"You're the one taking up all the room, I can't get to the sink." He pointed out, gesturing to the fact that you were in front of him.
"I was here first!" You defended yourself.  You felt Jack's hand go to the bottom of the shirt you were wearing, pulling it up a little so that your ass was now on show. "What the fuck?"
"I didn't mean to do that." He lied, grinning a little bit as he leaned into you more.
He knew exactly what he was doing. He was teasing you – and it was working.
"Jack, what are you doing?" You turned round so that you were fully facing him now, he looked good. His hair was now messy, his bare chest and stomach was exposed which was possibly the hottest thing you had ever seen and his length was so visible as it was straining against his boxers.
"Nothing, why?" He replied, ignoring the fact that his hard cock was against your ass.
"Can you please get rid of that, or do something!" You groaned.
"How am I supposed to get rid of it? It's not like I can do anything with you in the room." He defended.
"At least stop pressing it into me."
When you turned around, trying to carry on with your teeth, you felt Jack's hands on your hips.
"Unless you wanna help me out a bit." He mumbled into your ear.
"Are you serious? You're Conor's little brother and he's literally in the room over there. Don't be ridiculous." You replied quickly, even though a huge part of you wanted to say yes – you were aching for him at this point, literally soaked.
"Shame. Would have loved to take you right here against the kitchen sink. So fucking hard for you right now, Y/N..." Jack groaned out, pressing his hard on into you once again.
This was when you almost lost it. His words went straight to your core, and you pressed back into him, hoping to get some friction between your legs. Fucking the little brother of the guy you were seeing was such a hot concept to you, and you were so fucking horny right now.
"Fine!" You gave in, dropping your toothbrush in the sink.
"Fine?" Jack repeated, sending you a questioning look in the mirror.
"You can fuck me quickly." You clarified, grabbing the sides of your underwear and pulling them down your legs before pulling your – Conor's – t shirt up.
You put one leg up onto the counter, allowing Jack to have a better access to your soaked pussy. You felt his fingers go your exposed slit, collecting your wetness.
"Fucking hell, see how wet you are for me. You've always wanted me to fuck me, haven't you? You're so dirty."
You ignored his words as he pulled his length out of his boxers, pumping himself a little before pushing himself into you. His actions made you hiss at the feeling, trying to get used to his size. Both of his hands went to your bare ass, one of them slapping down onto the exposed skin.
As Jack slammed in and out of you, you couldn't help but watch the scene unfold in the mirror in front of you. Jack's eyes were screwed shut and he was biting down onto his bottom lip. What a sight.
The fact that you were in the bathroom, being fucked by his little brother than actually laying in bed with Conor right now made you feel a bit guilty. But the pleasure was too good for you to care right now.
Going on birth control was one of the best things that you had decided to do as the feeling of Jack's bare cock against your skin was amazing. He started to hit your g-spot with every thrust and you had to refrain from moaning out. His grip on your ass was getting tighter and tighter but it felt good.
You gripped onto the sides of the sink as Jack roughly thrusted in and out of your soaked pussy. You copied Jack, biting down onto your lip to try and stop yourself from moaning. When the pleasure got too intense, you felt yourself draw blood from your own lip.
"Y/N, babyyyyy..." Jack moaned, keeping a good rhythm with his hips as he fucked you from behind.
"Oh my god." You breathed out, trying your absolute hardest to stay quiet.
You felt one of Jack's hands creep up your t shirt and take one of your breasts in his hand, squeezing before roughly massaging. This only added to the pleasure and you loved the feeling of Jack touching your body. He knew exactly how to handle a woman and it only excited you more. For a second you found yourself wishing that it was Jack you went on that first tinder date with a not Conor.
You didn't think the sex could feel any better until Jack's hand left your chest and went to your clit, rubbing his fingers over the skin at an impressive pace. This was when you really struggled to stay quiet.
"Fuck, Jack, oh..." You moaned quietly, even though you really wanted to scream out his name so everyone could hear.
"Conor could never fuck you as good as this, could he?" Jack asked. When you didn't reply, his hand slapped your ass again before repeating himself, "Could he?"
"N-no." You stuttered out, your whole body moving with Jack's as he picked up the pace.
"Baby I'm-."
Jack calling you baby honestly made your heart melt. You knew exactly what he was going to say as you felt his thrusts getting sloppy before you felt a warm liquid running down the back of your leg. He continued to move in and out of you a few more times, patiently waiting for you to finish.
As Jack continued to work faster on your clit, you felt yourself high your high as your orgasm washed over you. Keeping your mouth shut, you let out a small cry as it was the most intense orgasm a man has ever given you.
"Oh my god, Jack." You breathed out when he pulled out of you.
You turned around so you were now facing him again. His eyes looked tired and his cheeks were flushed red.
"Thank you." He said to you as he tried to catch his breath.
You smiled before stepping towards him and pressing a sweet kiss to his lips. Jack's eyes fluttered closed and savoured this moment with you. You felt your stomach do flips as Jack wrapped his arms around your waist, deepening the kiss. And that's when you knew which Maynard you really wanted to be with.