Part 4

The blue blood had lead them to a coridor of maths classrooms. They both took out their guns and walked in diferemt rooms to look. Conan went into the first classroom and Connor stepped inside the second one. Glancing around the empty room, Connor saw out of the corner of his eye, a figure stood there in a corner behind the door. Before he had time to process what was happening the deviant attacked him, knocking his weapon onto the floor. It then stabbed him in the shoulder, damaging an important bio-component which caused his whole right arm to go limp. He tried to fight back with his one functioning arm but stoped when it held a knife up to his neck.

If Connor moved then he would be killed.

Conan rushed in after hearing the commotion. He aimed his gun at the deviant, ready to shoot.

"Don't kill it or we won't learn anything!" Connor told his partner.

Conan's gun still remained pointed at the it's head.

"We won't hurt you," Connor said softly to the devaint, only to have it dig the knife ever so slightly into his neck.

"I'll kill you," it's voice sounded scared. It was shaking and it's LED was red but it continued to slowly push the knife into Connor's neck, which had just began to bleed a little bit.

"What is your name?" He asked it calmly.

"Why should I tell you?" The devaint was getting more tense, probably due to the fact that Conan was still aiming the gun at it.

Connor knew that talking to it would not be helpful considering that every second that went by it would cut his neck a more. He was running out if time so there was only one way they could learn anything from this investigation. With his free hand Connor probed it's memory.