prologue

It was just any average day. You were walking with your 'friends'. Well,you wouldn't really call them your friends since the only reason you were friends with them was because the teacher made them befriend you since they bullied you a lot.

As you were crossing the street,you saw a poster that said "JYP audition". You were always interested in being an artist,since you wanted to tell your life story and feelings through music. However,you have stage fright. You kept staring at the poster,wondering if you should join the audition or not.

"Hey,dumbass. Keep walking. What are you doing?" Kyunghwa,the leader of the 'gang' said.
"Oh,I—" you tried to explain yourself nervously.
"What? Oh my God,don't tell me you're going to audition in JYP." Mijoo,Kyunghwa's so-called 'sidekick' said.
"What's wrong with that?"
"Do I need to explain?" She laughed. Finally,you understood what she meant.

"Why are you guys so unsupportive?" You said,trembling.
"We were never friends in the first place,(y/n). The only reason why we were friends is because you were seeking attention from the teacher." Kyunghwa said.
"When?"
"Don't act like you forgot,dumb bitch! That one time when you were crying in front of the whole class and the teacher forced us to made up."

Suddenly,you remembered it.

It was on a sunny afternoon,after physics class.
You were in the hallway,about to take your books when suddenly someone slammed you to the ground.
It was Mijoo.

You stared at her,asking her "Why?"

Apparently,there's been a rumour that you were flirting with her boyfriend.

"I would NEVER do tha-"
"SHUT UP! DON'T LIE,YOU USELESS WHORE!" She yelled,kicking you.
It kept going on,until the teacher came and forced both of you to make up.

Eversince that,you were 'friends' with her.

From now on?

Not anymore.

"Well,I don't need friends like you anyway!" You defended yourself,trying to stay calm even though your heart was beating so fast it felt like it's about to jump out of your chest.

"Are you sure? Honey,you don't have any other friends. We don't mind,though. Get the fuck out." Kyunghwa said.

You ran away,still holding the audition poster in your hand,tears flying from your cheeks.

"Just you wait." You thought.