Episode: 2- Is he okay?

Imagine: Tom Hiddleston
Part 2

*Alarm ringing*
'Ugh' you groaned, turning the alarm clock off.
You checked the phone.

***4 unread messages from mom***
Mom: Honey, are you there yet?
Mom: Reply me, Ella.
Mom: Are you sleeping, my baby?
Mom: Call me when you see these.

You fell asleep last night just after you arrived at the hotel and got into the room. Then, you called your mom as soon as you read the messages.

You: Hey, mom! I'm sorry. I was tired because of the trip and fell asleep as soon as I got into the room.
Mom: Hey. Oh I was a bit worried of you. It's great if you arrived there safe then.
You: Yes, mom. I'm safe.

You smiled as you thought of Tom. It was so much more than a safe flight. It was unforgettable.

Mom: Okay. Your brother and sister want to talk to you.

Sam and Chriselda are you elder brother and sister. The three of you love one another so much. Now, it feels a bit empty that they aren't around you. But you just had to leave them behind because of your education and job.

Chriselda: Hey! How's there? Is London amazing? What are you doing now? We miss you so much.
Sam: Wait, let me talk first. Hey, Ella. Is everything fine there? Did you get there safe? Have you met any new people?
You: Alright, alright. Calm down guys. *laugh* It's fine here. The weather's pretty great, too. And so does the hotel I'm staying in. I miss you guys so much, too.

Your voice was cracking.

Chriselda and Sam: Yeah, we miss you too. But don't worry. We'll fly to you as soon as we have holidays.
Chriselda: What time is it there?
You: It's 8 in the morning.
Sam: Oh! It's 12am here. I think we've to sleep now.
You: Yeah, it's late. Sleep well. I love you bro and sis.
Sam and Chriselda: We love you too. See you, Ella.
You: See ya.

You hung up the phone.
Then you got out of the bed and headed to the bathroom. You did your morning routine. It's Sunday so you didn't have to go to work. So you decided to watch Netflix and chill and have a toast with tea. No sooner did you start to watch '13reasons why' than you heard your phone's sms notification.

You picked up your phone.
***1 unread message from unknown number***
You read the message, confused.
(Unknown): Good morning, Ella. It's me, Tom. What are you up to, today? :)

You smiled as you read Tom's message. You forgot to save his phone number in your phone.

You: Nothing. I'm off today. Just staying home. What about you, Tom? :)
Tom: Oh, that's great. Me either. Do you want to go outside? I want to see you, Ella.
You: *smiled* Sure, Tom. When and where?
Tom: At 'Thinking Cup', in an hour. Is that ok?
You: Yes, I'll meet you there.

Then you turned off the TV and prepared. You put on a short jeans with white tee and your favourite black Chelsea boots. Then you took a cab to the cafe as you were bored to drive.

You went into the cafe and Tom waved at you. You went and sat face to face with Tom. He was wearing a black sweatshirt with light blue jeans. Damn, he looked so great in that outfit.

'So what's that you wanted to see me?' you asked.
'Nothing, I just missed you,' Tom stared at you.
'Oh,' you blushed and looked down the table. He chuckled.
'I want to ask you something, Tom,' you said.
'What is that?'he replied.
'Well, I mean. We just met yesterday but why are you treating me like this? Like, too good?' you asked confusing.
'Ella, you really don't know?'he said.
'Um-yeah? Should I?' you said.
'No, no. I mean, don't you know that I'm an actor? Hmm..Loki?'he asked.
'The Loki from Thor?'you confused.
'Yeah!'he said.
'Oh, that's why I thought you looked familiar when I first saw you. And I'm sorry. I didn't recognize you as I was a busy doctor and don't watch movies much,' you said.
'So what's that concerning with you treating me so good, anyway?', you continued.
'Yeah, most people just shout and cry when they see me because I'm the "Tom Hiddleston",' he said.
You kept listening.
'But you're different, Ella. I just feel like a normal person when I'm with you. And you're friendly and I enjoy spending time with you,' his eyes got deeper as he was saying this.
You blushed and stayed silent for a moment.
'Yeah, I see, Tom. You're a good friend for me too,' you smiled at him. He smiled and stared at you with his deep green eyes and at the moment, you couldn't see anything in your vision except Tom.

But the moment was cut off by a ring from your phone. You answered the phone and it was an emergency call from hospital.
'Hello... Yes...What?! No, sir. I don't think I can do this. Please don't let me take this one. Please, sir,' you begged to the person on the phone.
'Okay, sir. I get it. I will come,' you hung up the phone.

'Tom, I need to go to hospital,' you said to him and quickly took your bag.
'Wait, Ella. Shall I drive you there? I brought my car,' he offered.
'Yes, Tom. Thank you so much,'you said.

Then you both got into and the car and drove to the hospital quickly. On the way, you both didn't talk and just remained silent. 'Gosh, please be okay,' you mumbled to yourself. You reached the hospital in 20 minutes. You got off the car and didn't even thank Tom as you were in a rush.

Then you put on your duty coat, clean yourself and went into the surgery room. The surgery took about 4 hours.
After the surgery, you thought, 'Please be fine'. Then suddenly, you remembered Tom. You went to your room in the hospital and looked at the phone.

***4 unread messages from Tom***
Tom: Ella, is everything okay?
Tom: Is the surgery finished yet?
Tom: Don't worry too much, Ella. You got this.
Tom: Call me back when you got out of the surgery room.

You smiled at how Tom was worrying for you. Then you called him.

Tom: Hey
You: Hey. The surgery has finished just now. It went well. But the patient is still in a blackout.
Tom: Hey, are you okay, Ella? You sound so sad.
You: Yeah, I'm okay, Tom. I just want to lay down on bed for awhile.
Tom: Okay, if you wish so. Have you eaten anything? What shall I buy for you?
You: No, it's okay. I'm gonna rest for awhile. I'll call you later, Tom.
Tom: Alright, Ella. See ya.

You hung up the phone. You lie down on the bed in your room. You felt depressed and numb.
'God, Is he okay? Please get well soon...' you whispered and prayed for the best.

-End Of Part: 2-