Beach Love ~ Lee Hoseok

Idol: Wonho - Monsta X
Word Count: 1088
Type: BXG
Theme: Fluff

The girl sat there watching the waves

crash against the rocks, as he walked
up.

His beautiful brown hair sweeped
across his forehead, his shirt in one
hand, and a small wicker basket in the
other.

"Are you mad?"

"No, Hoseok I'm not mad. I'm frustrated. You're always late."

The girl huffed and began picking at the material of her sweater. It was nearly sunset and it always got cold once dark set it.

"I know, I know. I'm sorry honest, you know I hate doing this to you but I have to. Work is crazy with everyone that's going on, honestly I'm surprised I get to come home half the time." Hoseok says, sinking to his knees behind the girl.

He sets the basket down beside her and wraps his arms around her. "Please, don't be mad. I promise I'll make it up to you. Tonight I'm all yours."

The girl sighs and rolls her eyes. "Fine but this is the last time Hoseok. I'm tired of waiting, wondering if your even going to show."

"I know, I know." He says and moves to sit next to her. They sit in silence for a moment before Hoseok nudges the girl with his elbow.

"Hey, want to do what we came here to do?" He asks wiggling his eyebrows, and hoping for a smile.

"Yeah, and what is that?" The girl asks still not looking at him.

Hoseok crawls in front of the girl and grabs her face, making her look at him. "Will you pretty, pretty, pretty, please go swimming with me?"

He pouts, sticking his bottom lip out and the girl smiles a little bit. "I guess I can."

Hoseok grins and tosses his shirt next to the basket. He stands up and leans down offering the girl help getting up.

She takes his outstretched hand and yanks him down, and then quickly she slipped her sweater and shorts before running off towards the water as fast as she can, Hoseok a few feet behind her.

Grinning Hoseok captures the girl once she hits the water, grabbing her round the waist, and lifting her up into the air, making her laugh.

She wraps her legs around his waist and lies her forehead against his, twisting the hair at the base of his neck, their lips mere centimeters apart.

"You know love this suspense is killing me." He says his hands holding onto the girls thighs.

The girl laughs, "What suspense?"

Hoseok licks his lips before he bites his bottom lip. "It's the fact that your lips are so close to mine, yet their still not touching."

The girl blushes, "Hmm I'm not sure you deserve a kiss." She says tapping his nose with her forefinger.

Hoseok pouts, "But I promised I'd be good. And I even brought your favorite dessert for later."

The girl grins and looks towards the sky pretending to be thinking about it. Playfully she sighs, "Oh alright. I guess I could kiss you for a few minutes."

With that, she leans down pressing her lips against Hoseoks, her hands slipping into his hair. Hoseok grinned through the kiss, their lips moving in perfect sync.

Grinning the girl pulled away for air, leaving Hoseok pouting once more.

Breathless, Hoseok set her down his arms still wrapped tightly around her waist. "Hey, I wasn't done yet."

The girl laughs and pushes his chest, "Yeah well I was."

She wraps her arms around his torso and buries her head into his chest, hugging him tightly. Hoseok smiles at the girl and holds her close, kissing the top of her head.

"You know I love you right?" He murmurs into her hair, making the girl pull away to look up at him confused. "What?"

"I'm in love with you." He repeats, smiling and tucks a stray piece of hair behind her ear. "I'm absolutely, positively, madly in love with you and I wouldn't have it any other way."

The girl blushes at his words, and looks down at the water. "Wonho I..."

Before she can finish her sentence, he cuts her off, "You don't have to say anything, I'm a hundred percent prepared to wait for you to be able to say the same thing to me. You know I don't care about your past, or who you used to be. I'm in love with you, and I'm willing to wait a thousand years for you to feel the same way."

Hoseok cups her face, making her look him in the eye. "I mean it, every single word of it."

Sweetly he lightly presses his lips against hers, pecking her lips before pulling away and tucking another strand of hair away from her face.

He gives her a small smile and then grabs her hand, "Are you hungry? I made food."

Grateful for the change in subject, she nods and they make their way to their little basket in the sand, eating as they cuddle up together watching as the sun sets.

~~~

Once dark sets in, Hoseok reaches into the basket and pulls out a small container. Smiling at the girl cuddled up in his lap, he opens the lid showing her the inside.

"Chocolate covered strawberries? Really Hoseok?" The girl asks, astonished as Hoseok grins.

"Better than that. They're Wonho's Super Special, Hand Dipped, Chocolate Covered Strawberries." Hoseok says making the girl open her mouth so that he can feed her.

"Mmm", she moans covering her mouth as she chews. "You have to teach me how you make your dip, it's amazing."

Hoseok laughs, and shakes his finger at the girl. "Not a chance, it's my secret recipe. No one is allowed to know but me."

The girl laughs, and nods her head. "Touché, anyways it's my turn." She says grabbing a strawberry from the container, placing it near his lips for him to bite, feeding him as he did her.

He laughs at her gesture and eats it from her hand. The pair sits there until well after dark, cuddled up together, a warm fire burning next to them.

"I think I love you." The girl says out of nowhere and Hoseok looks down at her, a mixture of shock and surprise on his face.

"I mean, I might love you... I've never felt this way about a guy before, but I'm not entirely sure if it's love and I don't want anyone to get hurt if this blows up..." The girl trails off, and Hoseok smashes his lips against hers.

"I'll take it."