Chapter.3 The Battle

After i stayed in hideing i knew i had to act soon so i Left camp and went into the forest, i Roared loudly "Eaglestar!" Eaglestar perked his ears and Came from the Shadows and Growls "Who do you think you are Yowling my name all abiut the forest?!" i turned and Stared derectly Into his eyes "Hello Again." Eaglestar Shockfully exclaims "What!? I thought i killed you!" I growled and Slamed a Paw to the side of his head "You Thought wrong!" eaglestar Roared and Threw me into a Tree, i Quickly got ready for another blow then Eaglestar Slashed Me in my face deep, it hurt but i couldent show my pain I growled and Slamed a Claw to his throat and Pinned him, I slashed his Face Repeatedly then he Kicked me off, I saw a Death berry bush to my left so i Quickly snatched some and Coverd my claws with them, Eaglestar Tackled me and pinned me he Cramed his Claws into my stomach and i Yowled Then Cramed my Death berry covered claws into his throat And Ripped them out seeing the Death berries came off, i grinned and Growled "Good bye" then Kicked him off and watched him suffer, he Gagged and Staggerd and after all the comotion he Dropped to the ground motionless, i looked at my brother Lifeless body not feeling any Grief at all, i just Smirked and left back to my camp happy that i killed my Brother maybe it was From Rage and Pure Hatred, or maybe it was Just a Disiear to kill.