But why !

Chapter two

It's bee five days since that I only see Dylan in the weekends and a little while in school. Flora gave me reasons of why the des approved but it wasn't enough for him and me now I Dylan movie his dad he's be around the state for about a year now and flora told him he had to move with him till he graduates. Monday morning the bell rang as usual in school when I'm getting the stuff out of my locker Dylan surprise me with a beautiful daisy. I looked up to Dylan i knew he was forcing a smile I hugged him and whisper: I don't wanna let go of you , Dylan hug my tighter as he gaze down to me and kissed me. I knew that we could only act like lovers in school and Lying to flora that was something I hated the most but I love him...

"Dylan a Wanna to spend time together" I said

"Ok listen to me this week I can see you tomorrow" he said with with a smile

"How would we do that" I said looking to his eyes

"Don't worry just tell auntie your going to a friends house and meet me in a park" said Dylan with a graceful smile

"Ok then I'll call you"

We skipped first period and went to the old music room it was abandon about a year ago but people that had bands were allowed to go and practice Dylan had keys so that was where Dylan played me a songs in the guitar and he sang: little girl don't cry I'm ma teach you why your my whole wide world. Those lyrics were the one I love the most but he always sing to me little things by one direction, be kissed me and hold me tight he would kiss my forehead and kiss my neck.all the sudden the bell rang it was lunch Time for lunch we quickly ran out we didn't want nobody thinking bad. In the cafeteria Natalya waited for me she is really spontaneous and out going her curly orange hair and pale skin made her also one of the pretties girl in school her parents are the owners of two famous international airlines Natalya didn't care. I told her about the plan and she said she had no problem covering for me.

"V you know once you take the risk there's no going back your gonna want to take others risk" she said with a slow and low voice

" Natalya I'm not like that but I am aware if she find out ..."

"She won't forgive both of you" Natalya answered with a serious expression on her face

I look down because I knew she was right. If the plan didn't work out like I wanted flora would never forgive him. After school in dace class I couldn't concentrate so my teacher send me out side to breath at that moment Jess passed he's one of the bad boys from the jazz class he's not here to mess around he knows every dance and he those it with such passion is hard not to look at him dance. He stand next to me and said:

"Why you out bae" he ask as he look down to me with his blue eyes

" is none of your business" I said as I look to the side

" your stress " he look down to me with his pale skin curly brown hair and pink cheeks

He put his arm around my waist got close to my neck I could feel his breath...

He whispered in my ear this should relax you.

When Dylan came to pick me up he look at me and said:

"So where should I take you"

"I'm well flora had to stay at the hospital with a friend she won't be back till tomorrow I answer to him with a smile

"Are you sure" he Ask me

I nodded as I look up to him. He looks at me smiles and says ok but we have to pass throw my house. When we arrived to my house he look at me and stared kissing my neck my lips so soft, he took off he's jacket .

"Here put this on" said Dylan putting the jacket on my shoulders with a soft caring look in his face.

"Why" I ask him

"Your dance uniform... is way to showing" Dylan said with red cheeks.

We headed out and as we step out of the academy's gate; Jess was there smoking a cigarette. Jess called out to Dylan but Dylan ignore him. Jess and Dylan used to be friends but now they don't even look at each other no one really knows how they stop being friends .

"Hey Vicki tell your boyfriend that I know it all" said jess with a smile on his face.

Dylan look at him as if he wanted to punch him in the face which was very dig rent of Dylan considering he usually ignores Jess. when the driver arrive to pick us up before Dylan open the door I ask him: do you want to talk about it? He answered no with a space out look on his face.

We arrive home i went to take a shower. As I step out of the bathroom Dylan was there sitting on my bed.

"Are you sure" he ask

" Yes I feel ready"

He pull me close and gently started to kiss my hands. I sat down on the bed as we started to kiss each other deeply and as he kiss me he removed my robe, he took of he's shirt of as he kiss my chest he whispered to my ear "I'm going to take your panties of now ok? " I nodded because I new what was going to be . he look me in the eyes and notice I was scared he started to kiss my belly as he went lower and lower till he reached to my pussy he lick my clit slowly it was so good I started moaning then I felt something inside of me when I looked it was his finger he moved it up down in sides and my insides started to melt in his hands. When I saw him taking off his pants no cover my face he saw me and smile and made a little giggle. I remember Natalya told me that if it was hard it meant he was enjoying himself by quite frankly I didn't know how to tell the difference so I ask him he answered me with his blush face "yes" as i grab the sheets and  with the other hand grab his hair while he started again to lick suck bite and kiss finger my pussy and then i suck his dick... " I'm getting to it" he kiss me and said : is ok it will only hurt a little he put it in...
It was amazing having something so big in me feeling it rub on me.

It hurt but after then it felt so good it was a pleasure better then dancing and better yet it was made with love. He was so gentle so charming all the sudden with tears in he's eyes he looked at me and said : I love you no matter what you were and will always be my first love. those things you say to me so intement. I gave my innocent to him I didn't regret it . I kept saying to myself I love my him , I love him so much that tears came of my face. And just burst it tears saying I love you more I will always love you.

 And just burst it tears saying I love you more I will always love you

Of course I knew I eventually would have to tell flora...