Surprise!!!

Mmmm.... I rolled over and stared at my clock, "oh shoot, freaking 8:30, late again!!" I hurried into my bathroom and did my hygienic routine, a little faster than usual. Oh I'm sorry I'm so impolite, my name is Indianna. Ok yea back to the story....

I rushed downstairs to a note on the fridge that said the the bike was flat so I had to walk. Frustrated I ran outside and to my surprise there was a brand new Mercedes in the driveway. I squealed cause I knew it was for me and it's the exact car I wanted for my birthday. Well my day is going ok so far I guess.

I pulled up to my school, and ran into my first period class. It was dark, so I started to freak the hell out, I was backing up and I bumped into a muscular figure. "oh lord, I'm going to die!" As I was about to scream the figure turned me around and kissed me to shut me up. As soon as he did that the lights came on and everyone jumped out and screamed happy birthday. I was speechless, almost on the verge of tears. Then I realized my boyfriend put this all together. He scooped me up and twirled me around.

"Omg babe, I can't believe you did this all for

me, I love you so much Cash.

" I love you too princess, anything for you, and oh I have another surprise for you as well but you'll get that after school.

" Mmmm, ok fine fine, we gotta sit before our teacher comes in though." And with that we both say next to each other.

The day went by pretty fast and it was loads of fun. Me and my 2 best friends Bryanna and Drea went to my car.

The both of them looked at my car and said in unison " DAMN GIRL."

Brie: he got this for you too

Drea: fo'real though girl, did he

I just laughed cause they funny as hell, I know Cash loves me but not that much to buy me a car.

Me: na my parents bought it and speaking of him, where he at

Girls: coming this way

Cash: babe here is your last surprise, open it up.

I'm opened it and my jaw hit the floor four MB tickets and backstage VIP passes.

Me: oh my lord thanks sooooooo much, I love youuu, girls we going to MB tonight."

Girls: Yassss, you the best Cash."

Cash: I know I am, and no prob babe and the extra ticket for me so i'll pick ya'll up?"

Me: na I am we rolling up in style tonight, no offense babe, but I guarantee too many Ranges finna be there."

Cash: none taken, see you later then love

He kissed me then went to his car, and with that I drove home with my girls, MB tonight!!!!

Cash pov

Phone call

Cash: so you remember the plan right

??: of course I do I ain't see her in forever

Cash: yea and she finna love me more for it.

??: yea I guess

Cash: well yea talk to you later bro and I'll call you after I get an early present myself from her myself

??: wait what, that's my best frien....

Of course I hung up on him I want a piece come on who wouldn't! I love her don't get me wrong but I have needs too sooooo, peace out ya'll..✌️

What do ya'll think of Cash let me know