Mr. Mom

Soon, they arrived at Mason's practice. Kelly left the car running and got out to help his kid get his gear on.

"The pads and rib protecter go under my jersey." Mason stated as Kelly got the stuff out of the trunk.

"Thank you, Captain Obvious, I used to play football, I'm aware of that." Kelly told him, putting on his rib protector before putting the pads over his head.

"Okay." Mason said, handing his dad his jersey to put over the pads.

"What number did you pick this year?" Kelly asked, picking up the jersey and looking at it, seeing number 3.

"I wanted 3 like Squad 3. Liv has 81 like Truck. Caleb has 51 because that's the firehouse number." Mason explained, having helped his siblings pick numbers before.

"I have the coolest kids." Kelly smiled as he pulled his son's jersey down over his gear. "Alright, go get 'em, Tiger. I'll be back to pick you up, love you."

"Love you too, Dad!" Mason called as he ran off to practice, putting on his helmet as he ran.

Kelly got back into his car and drove Liv and Caleb to the other park for their practices. When they got to the soccer field, Kelly got out Olivia's soccer bag and dumped out everything he had to help her put on. 

"How does this work?" Kelly asked as he knelt on the ground in front of her.

"Shinguard, sock, then cleat." She informed him.

"Got it." Kelly said, picking up the shin guards before making a face. "These smell disgusting!"

"Duh, Daddy, I sweat in them all the time!" Liv giggled, watching him struggle to get it on her leg.

"Look, Dad!" Caleb suddenly called, causing Kelly to look up and see his youngest son dangling from a tree.

"Get down from there before you fall and get hurt!" Kelly yelled as he tried to pull Olivia's socks over her shin guards.

"I'm Spider-Man!" Caleb laughed, flipping upright and beginning to climb back down.

Kelly continued getting Olivia ready as he watched Caleb get down. It wasn't until Olivia started laughing that he realized he messed up.

"Dad, you put my cleats on the wrong feet!" She laughed.

"I did, didn't I?" Kelly laughed with her as he switched them out. Once she was finally ready, he handed her the soccer ball and watched her run onto the field and begin warming up.

"Daddy, can we go to the baseball field now?" Caleb asked, his baseball glove on his head and his bag in his hands.

"Let's go, Buckaroo." Kelly smiled, making his son laugh.