When the girl bites | Chapter 2

Silence is good sometimes but in this case it was just awkward. Breaking the silence Stella says "So, where'd you move from?" Trying to start conversation.

"I moved from New York" Monroe says.

"Wow, the big city?! How is it there" Stella says in awe.

"Eh, it's not all that great they make it seem on tv."

"How so?" Stella let's out in curiosity .

"There are a lot of toxic people, sick people who do despicable things." Stopping in her tracks Monroe zones out into an old memory.

Flashback:
"You're disgusting." Girl one says as she throws Monroe to the ground. The surrounding people laugh and throw they're lunch at her and chanting "Nasty girl, nasty girl" at her as a tear rolls down Monroe's burning red cheek.

Monroe??... MONROE! Stella calls out trying to grasp Stella's attention. Monroe quickly snaps out of it.. with tears running down her cheek stinging her eyes.

Was she crying? She thought to herself. She came to a realization she in-fact was so she quickly wiped her cheek and speed up her walking. Stella followed trying to keep up.

Monroe? ... Stella says Monroe ignores Stella repeats again but this time in distraught.

"I'm okay" Monroe says slowing down her walk.

"What happened, did I do something wrong?" Stella asked.

"No you did nothing, but let's just continue to class" Monroe replied.. not in a rude way but not in a nice way but almost emotionless.

Stella obeyed and didn't ask anymore questions until they reached class.

"Ok here we are" Stella said with as much enthusiasm as possible.

They made they're way to their seats and began to listen to they're teacher.