Chapter 18

I wake up, earlier than usual and I saw Mr Kang's email message to me. He's asking if I'm already okay, so that I can g back to work tomorrow. My sick leave is so sudden, I have to thank the boys for helping me yesterday, specially Suga. Good thing I feel better now.

I immediately fix myself and get ready for the day. I went to the dorm as I walk outside, it's still dark. I saw Jimin passed out on the couch. I guess all of the boys are still asleep. I carefully make my way to the kitchen and I saw Jungkook, engrossed with a video game. He didn't even notice that I was there. I slowly make my way towards him and call his name.

"Kookie!"

"Woah? S-Sophie?" He said as he looks at me. "It is you, what happened how are you." He said as he hugs me. He's so sweet, I hug him back. 

"I'm sorry, I wasn't there when the incident happened." He whispered.

"It's fine. Thanks Kookie. I'm already fine now."

"So what happened? You you have any idea who's behind any of this?"

"I guess?"

"Then who?"

"Armys who doesn't want me to be your manager."

"That's what we all thought. Well, every time we have tour. Go with any of us, so we can all head to the back stage together and always bring your phone." He said.

"Yes sir."

. . . . . .

Time passed, all of us including Mr. Kang head to our location. Another fan meeting with the BTS at Busan. We are told not to speak about the issue that happened to me, it could cause rumors and scandal. To be safe, all of us should always be in the same place and Mr. Kang ask for me to wear face mask so that none of them could recognize me.

We climb down the van and as usual we're all greeted by the army. They're squealing and shouting. Some are running towards us, hoping to grab a chance to hold any of the members. The guards are all pushing them to their side as all of us slowly make our way to inside the studio.

I accidentally lose my balance due to pushing of all the fans, and I'm about to fall. I close my eyes and brace for the impact. But then, nothing happened. I opened my eyes and I saw Jungkook with his arms wrapped around me. He catches me on the brink of time.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Yes, thank you Kookie."

Slowly, Yoongi went to my side, he holds my back and said. "C'mon lets go" and he pushed me gently towards the entrance.

. . . . . .

We went inside as we all prepare for the fan sign and the program itself. We all started to eat lunch before making ourselves busy again, the boys are so nice to me, they're all checking me out, if I was there or where did I went to prevent what happened before. After all of the preparations, I run around on the balcony at the back. The show starts at night 5pm onwards. We still got time.

I finally finished my work so I went to the balcony and relax. I look at the empty space in front of me and I enjoy the scenery and the breeze.