Meeting Zero and Yuki and the Night Class

Subaru's POV

Luna fell asleep on my lap and Ayato was messing with Yui and they were too loud "Ayato look Luna is asleep and you are too loud" I whispered/yelled. "Sorry" Ayato whispered. We were almost to Cross Academy. I looked down at Luna and was about to wake her up but someone cares too much and stop me I looked up and saw Shu shaking his head no. When we pulled I saw two people standing outside of some gates waiting for us. I looked at Luna and she was awake. She looked at me and smiled of course to her I smiled back. Yui looked in our direction and had a surprised face. I yelled at her "What are you looking at!" she was too scared and looked away.

Luna's POV

I got out first and saw two people one was a female with medium length hair with brown eye in a black uniform and another person but a boy with white hair and lavender-purple eyes. I noticed a tattoo that is rarely noticeable and a strange presence, kind of like a level E. We walked up to them and the girl talked "Hello my name is Yuki and next to me is Zero we are here to take you to the headmaster". They started walking away as we fallowed them to the headmaster. While we were walking we heard a lot of comments "Wow look at the new kids" "do you think they are all siblings" Wow look at the one girl, her eyes are beautiful" Do you think I could ask the girls out on a date" we finally made inside of the school. Yuki knocked on a door perhaps the headmasters. "Come in" a voice said. We all walked in I saw a pureblood bowing at of course me because I'm a first blood vampire and the daughter of Karlheinz. He got back up and introduced himself "Hello Milady my name is kaname Kuran" "Hi I am Luna Sakamaki the youngest in the Sakamaki household".

The headmaster started to talk "Kaname would to get these guys setteled" Kaname shook his head yes. We were walking to the night dorms for vampires. Yui stayed at the headmasters to get setteled in the day class dorms. We got there and opened the doors and saw vampires in white uniforms like Kaname. Subaru looked at me and smiled a small smile. We looked in and they were getting ready to introduce themselves but Reiji started talking "Hello I am Reiji the second eldest in the sakamaki household, the eldest is Shu, then the triplests Ayato, Kanato, and Laito, next is Subaru, and the youngest is our sister Luna." all of them looked surprised that I am the youngest and a first blood. Kaname spook "This is Takuma he is the vice dorm presedent, next to him is Hanabusa on the left and Akasuki on the right, next to Hanabusa is Senri and Rima and next to Akasuki is Ruka."