Griff Is In The House! (PART 1)

"Y/N's home!" Zuri shouted as she hugged you before you could even get off the elevator. "I missed you so much!"

"You too Zuri, but, I think I need to breathe if you want to keep seeing me." You said nervously, and she pulled away. You brought your bags into the living room as Emma, Luke, and Ravi rushed down the stairs to see you. They all looked so dang different.

"Wow, you all have gotten so different." You said, the person who probably changed the most was Ravi. His hair was spiked up now, and he was much taller.

"I'm so glad you're finally home from the Navy, Y/N!" Emma said, hugging you tightly. "Jessie left us to star in Morgan's movie!"

"What?! And you didn't tell me?" You asked, surprised as you pulled away from her hug.

"Yeah. We really miss her." Luke sighed, looking down at his feet.

"And as punishment, Christina is sending us to summer camp!" Zuri shouted.

"Um, Zuri, I'm pretty sure that wasn't meant to be a punishment..." Ravi said, looking oddly disturbed and confused. His voice got different too.... Chills were sent down your spine at hearing his Indian accent, his voice had probably gotten surprisingly lighter than when he was younger.

"Guys, so much has changed. Zuri, you're not that cute little girl anymore. You're all grown up." You sighed, hugging her again. You couldn't stop smiling as Bertram came into the room. "Hey, Bertie!" You said, pulling him into a hug.

"Oh, finally you're back. Have you any idea what it's been like the past four years with these rugrats?" He snapped, you grimaced, shaking your head.

"You poor, poor thing." You sighed, then did an about turn (just a warning, A LOT of Navy references coming up). "So, how about brunch?"

"Uh, Y/N, what was that little turn, dance move thingy?" Emma asked. Clueless as usual. Pretty sure she got worse.

"Did she get hit in the head while I was gone?" You asked the others.

"We could only wish." Ravi sighed, shaking his head.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello, I'm Y/N Prescott." You were introducing yourself to Gladys, the owner of Camp Kikiwaka.

"How come you weren't here last year?" She asked, confused, that's when Emma pulled you into a side hug.

"She was in the Navy for four years." She explained.

(A/N: So this is placed after third season of Bunk'd, but Gladys stayed and those 3 kids never came, Ravi is 18, Y/N is 21, Emma is 22, Zuri is 14)

"Check cleared, don't care. We have a shortage of open cabins so Y/N may take Grizzly Cabin." She sighed, walking off.

"She's very careless about the kids at camp. The ratatouille is made with real rats." Emma whispered, you weren't surprised. But even the Navy had better food. You grabbed your bags and walked with Ravi to Grizzly Cabin.

"You're in Grizzly Cabin too?" You asked, walking in. "Uh, what bunk could I take?"

"Ravi! You're here." A tall boy with brown hair and green eyes said. "Oh, uh, who's she?" He asked.