1: 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍

<125                                                                     

Tom < / 3
Today 1:30am

Y/ N...

Tom, its 1:30 in the morning.

Y / N, I cant stop thinking about you.

It pretty easy to forget about me

I miss you...

Tom, its been one month since you broke up with me.

It was the worst decision I ever made in my life. I would take it back if I could go back in time. I really miss you and love you Y / N..

I dont know what to say to you Tom, you made it clear that you didn't want to be with me..

Thats a lie, I want to be with you. I cant think of anyone else that can make me happy like you.

Tom, I dont know what you want from me...

I want you to be mine, Y /  N

I honestly thought to myself that you would move on and find someone better then me..

No one could replace you, Y / N. I miss everything about you, I miss your hugs and your kisses, I miss the way you cheer me up, and I miss the way you love me. Y / N, I know you still love me and I don't want you to stop because I still love you. I want you to give me a second chance to prove to you that you are the woman that I want to spend the rest of my life with.

What if I do still love you and what I do want you back. You said that you were going to be happy with someone else..

* tears fall on my phone screen *

I want to hear your voice

You dont want to hear me..

Why wouldn't I ?

You just dont want to hear it.

Y/ N,

Tom...

Are you crying...

* more tears fall on the screen and you are sniffling*

No, no I am not crying.

Y / N, dont lie to me...

Tom, I have to go. I want some sleep, goodnight.

I set my phone down and my crying turn into sobbing. I still love Tom, I still miss him, and maybe I do want him back. The other part of me is saying that he could be better with someone else. I was done sobbing and was wiping my tears away, I took deep breaths and went to the bathroom and cleaned up. I walk out and lay down on the bed and then I look at my phone and saw his messages.

<125                                                                      ℹ️

Tom < / 3
Today 1:45am

Y / N

Y / N !

Y / N, Please respond to me !!

Yes..

Before you go back to bed, I want to ask you a question.

And that is..

Will you be mine, Y / N?

Tom..

Yes?

I will be yours..

Goodnight, my lovely queen

Goodnight, my precious king.