21: 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐋

You went into the bathroom while Tom was in the bedroom

You went into the bathroom while Tom was in the bedroom. You look at yourself in the mirror and you were disappointed to what you saw. Tom sneakily peek his head in and you grab your stomach and you squeeze to your thighs and mumble to yourself.

"I wish I can cut this all off.."

Tom rushes in and hugs you tightly, you jump and then you hug him back and then you broke down crying in his shoulder. He rubs your back and kisses your forehead and says.

"Y / N, you are the most gorgeous women I know. You dont need to change anything about you."

"I am afraid that you will leave me for someone better.."

He picks you up and you wrap your legs around his waist and you wrap your arms around his neck. He wraps his arms around you and hugs tightly again, then be says.

"I couldn't find another girl like you, you are all I ever ask for. You mean the world to me, I owe you everything and you owe me nothing."

"I love you so much Tom.."

"I love you so much too Y / N, I have to ask you a question." He says, as he puts me down and he reaches in pocket and bends down on one knee.

"Tom..."

"Y / N, Will your marry me?"

"Yes, I will."

He stands up and I jump on him, we kiss and then he throws me over his shoulders and carries me to the bedroom. We lay on the bed, You snuggles up close to him as he does the same and you guys were watching his television show the night manger. A few minutes later you went sleep, knowing that you are going to be Mrs. Hiddleston.