Decisions, Decisions

"What the hell, Y/n!" Dante yelled. "What were you doing out, especially that late?"

"I can't always sleep," I said with a shrug. "It's not necessary for me."

"You didn't tell me you were leaving either."

"I just went to a friend's house, who is human, and saw your predicament while I was on the way. I also don't remember agreeing to that, so it's none of your buisness."

"Is it a problem that she didn't tell you?" Noche questioned. His eyes were narrowed and I realized it was more than a question; Noche was threatening Dante.

"Yes, because she could go out and kill someone!" Dante snapped. He paced my bedroom and I continued to boredly kick my feet back and forth as I sat on the bed. I felt like a child being scolded by their parents for sneaking out.

His attitude towards this annoyed me, but I had to keep calm. So I started taking deep breaths.

Dante stopped and stared at me. "What are you doing?" he asked.

"I didn't know living with you would automatically make you my babysitter."

This made him furious. He grabbed my wrists that were on the bed and pushed me back to where I was laying down and he awkwardly stood over me. The only contact he had with me though was through my wrists.

Noche growled, let out a scream and prepared to pounce until I began to stare him down. He was still on edge and in a fighting stance, but he did back away.

"I am not your babysitter," Dante hissed. His face loomed over mine and I was tempted to bite his nose so he'd release me. His breath reeked of pizza and beer, and it was getting to me a bit.

"If you're not my babysitter, then why did you lay into me as soon as I got back about leaving without your permission? Are you my dad now or something?" I cringed at the thought. Him, as a dad? It wasn't impossible, but improbable. And that poor child...

He groaned and rolled off of me to the side, seeing that he was getting nowhere.

"Am I going to have to tell you every time to avoid this, Dad?" I asked, sitting up.

He glared at me. "Do not call me that." I only shrugged and he again saw that he would get nowhere with it. "I would like to be in the know," he finally said.

"Then Noche and I will be leaving," I said, making the executive decision.

He bolted upright and even Noche straightened in surprise and gazed at me. "What?" they both said.

"Noche and I will be leaving to go live with my friend."

Dante stared at me. His expression wasn't happy or sad, but almost like anger. Then his face fell and he sighed. "If you do and I see you again, I'll have to kill you."

"That's a lie. You don't have to, just want to."

"Maybe, but either way, if you go, the next time I see you will be the last time you see anything."

I smirked and situated myself to where I sat in front of him. I then placed my hands against his lower stomach and could feel his abs through his shirt. It made me blush and almost shiver. I had to admit, he was no dog, and actually very handsome. Under other circumstances, I would try to stick around and see how it played out. But these weren't other circumstances.

"It could be, but I doubt it."

Noche growled off to the side and Dante's face flushed. Dante seemed to debate something, then he scooped me off the bed by my thighs.

I had a choice with this; I could wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck, or fall on my ass.

So I did the first, and he kissed me.

It all took place within a second, and Dante broke the kiss when Noche yowled in rage.

Dante tossed me back on the bed and I yelped. Then he quickly left the room, hiding the lower half of his face with his gloved hand. Noche yelled at him and followed him out of my room.

They left me in silence, and Dante left me dazed and confused.

What was he thinking? Does he really want me to leave? Would he really kill me?

Or... Does he like me?

I sprawled out on the bed with a groan and wildly kicked my feet before settling down. I didn't know what to do or what I really wanted anymore.

Dante's kiss was amazing. I wanted more, or for it to have at least lasted a little longer than it did.

But it's just lust. Well, hormones, more like. I maybe a demon, but I am still a hormonal teenage demon girl after all. There's probably not anything real there, just heat of the moment emotions and actions. Nothing more.

So I made up my mind and started packing the few things I already got out.

A/n: Hello everyone! Thank you for reading!!! Please vote if you liked this story! See you all in the next chapter! Bye!!