WELCOME TO GACHA VERSE

I now have both gacha studio and gacha verse

Hope you like itBtw I now change my character to galaName:GalaxinaGender:femaleCrush:Nightmare SteveBrother:Rainbow SteveSister:Night bloomInfo on past: Gala and Nightbloom were sisters of rainbow steve

Hope you like it
Btw I now change my character to gala
Name:Galaxina
Gender:female
Crush:Nightmare Steve
Brother:Rainbow Steve
Sister:Night bloom
Info on past: Gala and Nightbloom were sisters of rainbow steve.They are all royal but rainbow dosent know.Raibow never new he had sisters cuz when he was born he only saw them once befor they left.After that Galaxina,the first born princess hid her real name by replacing it with the name Ivy.They were sent pictures of rainbow steve in case they missed him, which they did very much.But then one day there mother sensed danger and they send rainbow Steve down to earth.At that point Gala and night were at school with there friends writer and fenn. While they were at school their kingdom, Rainbow Novia was a reck.They had gone back to look for survivors and found loads of them in secret tunnels.They had rebuilt a kingdom in to days. To make sure it was safe and growing they made it invisible .Of course night and Gala had to tell fenn and writer the past so they know what there in for.Gala and night new rainbow was about 17 since they left at the age of 6. They new rainbow could take care of himself. Once they stumbled upon a rainbow wall they new this was rainbow Steve but he could not have built it alone.They want inside and saw rainbow talking with 2 other people.They started to get nervous so they never told rainbow about the past they had. Instead they told stories about it.About their parents, queen Galactic and king Rainbow dust.Up to now they still keept it a secret.

A/N:Befor you spam and shout at me "WHY ARE YOU COPYING fennkin567"this is my oc but I let fenn use it first
The original version was that gala only have rainbow Steve but in this book there is night bloom so I changed the info a bit

Cya