T H R E E

Here I am. Sitting at the bar alone. Whiskey in my hands.  I'm getting dizzy. 

As I  was about to drink it, a guy approached me. He was wearing a very expensive Rolex on his wrist. 

" Hello beautiful, what are you doing here alone? " 

He said as soon as he sat next to me. I was speechless after seeing his face clearly. Memory hit me like a truck. 

I know him. He was my first crush.  

Min Yoongi.

I can't believe this. The guy I liked in highschool says hello to me. 

Since I haven't responded to his question he took my hands from the glass and look me in the eyes. 

" Answer my question, Y/n. I know you will never go to a place like this. " 

He knows my name. I can't believe this. 

" I-I just want to release my stress. " I said. 

" Really? Then come. " As soon as he said that, he dragged me to the dance floor and started to dance. 

I was panicked at first but then I realize. He wants me to have fun with him.

 I felt his hands wrapped around my waist. He spun me around and I met his eyes once again. 

I can feel his breath on my lips. I saw his eyes looking at my lips. Suddenly he kissed me. I was shocked at first but then I kissed him back. 

The last thing I knew I was in a room with him. Naked. 

  ❝ The truth is, it is time to say goodbye ❞

- BTS, Let Go