The Day I Become a Shinigami

I do not own Bleach nor RWBY. Bleach belongs to Studio Pierrot and RWBY to Roosterteeth and Monty (R.I.P)

After putting Roman in behind bars. Team RWBY is dress into their pj's to get ready for tomorrow. Weiss was currently sitting at the desk in their room, going over the notes from professor Ports class with Zwei sitting on her lap.

Blake is sitting on her bed reading her favorite book, Ninja of Love book, behind the history book.

Yang is laying on her stomach reading some comic not caring about studying for tomorrow.

And Ruby?

"Ow!" Ruby shouted currently laying down with a box on her head.

Yang, Zewi, Weiss, and Blake stop what they are doing and rushed over to Ruby.

"You alright sis?" Yang asked in concern tone as she offers her hand.

"I'm fine," Ruby replied grab her hand and stood up. "But what hit me?"

The girls look at the box behind Ruby. Yang hesitantly picks it up and put it on the couch that the girls have brought a few weeks ago. They have gotten it so they could relax and hang out together. It was small enough so they still have some space, but still large enough for four students to sit comfortably.

They had also gotten the leased DVD player, courtesy of Weiss, and a 60 inch HD TV which hang on the wall. They also got a dog bed for Zewi so that he wouldn't have to sleep with any of them, specifically Blake.

"What do you think's inside the box?" Yang asked. The box is very strange, being an uninteresting large brown box, with have the letter UPS on the side of it.

"I don't know, should we open it?" Ruby asked uncertainty.

"It appears out of nowhere and fell onto your head. Why would you want to open it?" Weiss asked criticism written on her face.

"Well, what if it's a new weapon, or something really cool," Ruby replied with a star in her eyes just thinking about what inside the box.

"You think that a box just appear out of thin air would have a weapon inside of it?" Blake questioned her logic on this.

Ruby scratch the back of her head. "Well, maybe not a weapon's thing, but there still cloud be something cool inside of it!"

"I highly doubt that." Weiss deadpanned.

"Well, only one way to find out is to open it." Yang pointed out. The girls gave each other and share a quick and silent conversation. Blake then grabs her weapon, Gamble Shroud, and carefully cut open the top of the box with the speed and precision of a ninja.

Opening it up, they saw that inside the box was a box eighty-five DVDs in cases and four movies. There is also some book inside of it as well. They also saw a note on tape of the DVD cases.

Picking up the note, Ruby read it out loud, unaware of the sad news that she would receive and give to her teammate.

"To whoever found this box and note, know this that I don't have much time to explain what happens, and why I have sent you this. To simply put it, my world, a beautiful and wonderful place know as Earth is ending. It will perish do the wars that we brought to ourselves. I don't even know if you can understand this note or if this machine I'm using will work, but if it does, I will take some solace in knowing that at least one things from earth will live on. In the box containing my favorite anime show know as Bleach, don't confuse the title of the show for clothing, but if you don't believe it or think it's some kind of pranks. I don't care, we have brought this on ourselves.