▎𝐚𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐢 𝐤𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐦𝐢

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄⠀asami

𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄⠀asami kawakami﹙朝美 川上﹚

𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒⠀asa, kami, swimming ace

𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍⠀vocalist

𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘⠀july 26, 1998﹙leo﹚

𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄⠀okayama, japan

𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘⠀japanese

𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓⠀160 cm﹙5'4″﹚

𝐖𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓⠀43 kg﹙95 lbs﹚

𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐓𝐘𝐏𝐄⠀o

𝐀𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐈 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐒

– has 3 younger siblings

– very affectionate 

– can speak japanese, korean and english

– 4d personality

– skilled at cooking

– big anime fan

– asami likes photography

– interest in fashion

– makes friends very easily 

– good at swimming

𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓

asami has three younger siblings, two sisters and one brother. her sisters are yuri and miyako. her brother is daichi. asami is closest to yuri as they're closer in age. 

the kawakami's own a popular clothing store in okayama. due to her family owning a clothing store, asami grew an interest in fashion. growing up asami would help out with the store when she could. when she wasn't helping with the store, she would look after her siblings. 

when asami was in school she used to do competitive swimming. she won many of her races and made a name for herself and was one of the top female swimmers in her prefecture. asami was known as the swimming ace. 

asami became interested in kpop after seeing groups like snsd, wonder girls and 2ne1 on tv. she thought the idea of becoming an idol was nice but knew she'd most likely never be one. though asami still practised her singing in case the chance ever presented itself. and it did, jyp entertainment held auditions in japan. asami and her friends went to audition for fun. asami proved herself wrong and passed the audition, joining the company in 2012. 

━━━˚₊✩‧₊

face claim is yun subin (@ysubini on Instagram) !