▎𝐚𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

Asami and Jimin Interactions
ASAMIN — their ship name

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅★⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

ISAC They support each other's competitions

ISAC 
They support each other's competitions. Asami is a happy person and likes to cheer on other groups. When its Asami's turn to do her sport Jimin cheers her on (what fans would describe as a boyfriend cheering on his girlfriend), no matter what score she gets. He would get bursts of excitement whenever Asami would do really well.  

When neither of them is really doing anything they would try to subtly sneak glances at each other. Have cute smiles on their face if they catch their glances or if one of them is doing something cute. If Asami has got Jimin's attention she will do something for the fans (secretly intended for Jimin as well).

AWARD SHOWSEvery award show they interact in some way

AWARD SHOWS
Every award show they interact in some way. There has never been an award show where nothing happened. Sometimes they will look at each other directly in the eyes and smile at each other while bowing. Watching at one another preform (see Performing below). Looking in each others direction, blushing when they make eye contact.

Whenever BTS would win awards, Asami would always have a big smile on her face cheering them on (mostly Jimin) - and vice versa.

MUSIC BANKSo you know when BTS and TWICE were on Music Bank together with their comebacks Spring Day and Knock Knock

MUSIC BANK
So you know when BTS and TWICE were on Music Bank together with their comebacks Spring Day and Knock Knock. Asami was in Nayeon's place standing right next to Jimin. They would both stare into each other's eyes for a few seconds, with big goofy grins on their face. If you look close enough you would see them slightly holding each other's hand, behind their backs.

PERFORMING Each time TWICE performs at award shows you will always see Jimin dancing and singing along to TWICE, especially to Asami's parts

PEFORMING 
Each time TWICE performs at award shows you will always see Jimin dancing and singing along to TWICE, especially to Asami's parts. He would sing all her lines. Jimin would be in awe when Asami performs. While Asami, on the other hand, is mesmerized by Jimin and what he does on stage. Following his every move. 

BTS would be the only boy group Asami is really excited for during award shows, of course keeping a happy face and enjoying others but not showing the same amount of excitement as she does with BTS. 

BONUS:
THINGS FANS NOTICED
• In one of Asami's VLIVEs, fans spotted a toy that looks like Chimmy from BT21
• They both have matching rings, fans say their initials are on them with a heart
• Asami has been seen wearing similar clothes that Jimin has worn in the past
• In one Bangtan Bomb, you can see someone who looks similar to Asami, wearing the same style clothing she wears and hair colour from TWICE's latest comeback, who was close to Jimin
• Jimin has been seen having photos of Asami on his phone that the public hasn't seen
• Fans think that Asami's collaboration song Florid with DEAN is about Jimin and her