9

4 months later

james's p.o.v

today is gabrielle's 22 birthday and we are going out to a club in hollywood. these past few months have been fun, me and gabi have gotten so much closer and for once in a long time i feel like i have a family.

"mom, we'll be fine. i promise, jayson already got extra security. yes mom, okay. i love you too, good night" gabrielle said as she walked down the stairs.

"she blames being over protective on her the baby hormones" she said scoffing. i laughed and kissed her head.

"ready to go birthday girl?" i asked and she nodded. "but first, here" i said and pulled out a bag. her face glowed and she smiled.

"james, you didn't have to" she said as she opened the gift. i got her a pair of diamond earrings and a pink/gold bracelet.

"they're beautiful, thank you" she said and we hugged. "now, let's go get fucked up!" she said and i laughed.

//

gabrielle's p.o.v

"james, can you get me a drink?" i asked and he nodded. "what you need?" he asked. "get me a margarita on the rocks" i said and he nodded

"girl, 22 never looked sooo good!" callie yelled and i did a little spin. "so what's up you and james?" jasmine asked.

"we are bestfriends, you guys know that" i said rolling my eyes. "does he?" callie asked. "of course, he fucks a different girl almost every night, why would we be more then that?" i asked

"you guys look at each other with actual heart eyes" jasmine said. "yeah yeah yeah" i said and james came back with my drink.

"thank you" i said and took a sip. "no problem, beautiful. i seen a pretty girl on my way here i'm gonna try to get her" he said and i nodded.

he chugged his drink and walked to the dance floor. "see, just best friends" i said and they nodded.

///

"fuck it up!" callie yelled as i grinded my ass on jasmine. "shots for the birthday girl!" alex yelled and i smiled. "thank you, cousin" i chugged down two shots and continued to dance.

"i'm gonna head back home" jayson said. "whyyyyy?" i asked and leaned on him. "maybe i should take you with me, let's go" he said and grabbed me.

"wait. wait... can i get a drink to go?" i asked. "james, give me your cup" jayson said and james nodded. he gave it to me and i gulped it down.

"gosh. ever heard of a chaser?" james asked and i burped. "you guys ready?" jayson asked and they nodded. "the room, is spinning" i said. "grab her" james said and everything went black.

////

as soon as my eyes opened i felt the hangover. this wasn't my bedroom and i was starting to freak out. "callie? jasmine?" i asked and heard no response. the door swung open and there was james, in a towel

"you okay?" he asked. "why am i here?" i asked. "you got drunk, passed out a i brought you here" he said. "why though?" i asked.

"so we can spend the day together, duh" he said laughing. "what do you need? beer? coffee? aspirin?" he asked. "a beer and some aspirins" i said and he nodded.

"i put my boxers on you because your outfit looked uncomfortable" he said. "so what happened with that girl?" i asked

"she just left like an hour ago" he said. "ew" i said and he laughed. "over then you getting shit face wasted, how was your party?" he asked.

"sooo fun. i'm just glad i didn't wake up besides anyone" he laughed "can't relate" i rolled my eyes and stood up.

///

"gabi! where have you been?!" my mom asked. "with james, why didn't you call me and say you were here?" i asked. "i thought you would be here" she said

"i made your favorite waffles, come eat" she said and i nodded. "where is everyone?" i asked. "your uncles went to get stuff to barbecue, and they took the boys. the girls are swimming. and your aunts went to get some wine" she said and i nodded

"baby, we need to talk" she said. "bad or good news?" i asked. "bad.." she said and i shook my head. "tomorrow, please?" i asked and she nodded.

"i'm gonna make sure the girls are okay, finish your food" she said and kissed my head.

xxxxx