Gamquius

Ship:
Gamzee x Equius (Gamquius)

Content:
NSFW, Red

Requested By:
oqueanmist

Equius sat at his work bench, putting robotic pieces together. In his lap, Gamzee was siting there hugging the blue blood. His head rested on his shoulder, really sleepy.

"Gamzee, if you're tired, why don't you sleep on the bed?" Equius asked.

"I wanna cuddle, that's why.." Gamzee mumbled, nuzzling his face into him, "You keep working, Eq bro, I won't bother you.."

Equius appreciated his matesprites cooperation, but it wasn't helping him at all. He couldn't have Gamzee close to him for long periods of time. He didn't want to tell him, but Equius couldn't exactly 'control' himself when it came to stuff like this.

"Mmm," Gamzee shifted himself a bit, his ass moving against Equius' crotch. Equius froze, praying Gamzee wouldn't realize the problem he created. He continued screwing pieces together, but gasped when he began to feel Gamzee move his hips again.

"I can feel your boner, bro.." Gamzee mumbled, grinding against the other.
"I-I apologize," Equius flushed, "I-I should go take care of this lewd scene before I-"

"Equius," Gamzee lifted his head and cupped his cheeks, "Bro, you mother fuckin talk a lot." He kissed him deeply, letting his arms draped over his shoulders.

Equius blushed and kissed back, not exactly sure where to put his hands. He felt Gamzee grab one and place it on his ass.
Equius could feel his heart beating faster and he placed the second on his ass as well, very gentle with him. He didn't want to squeeze in fear of holding him too roughly.

Gamzee got off of Equius and pulled his shorts down, letting his bulge out. Gamzee took off his own pants and got back on his lap.

"Mmm, you keep workin' and I'll take care of you," Gamzee said sleepily, letting Equius' bulge go into his nook. Gamzee gasped and hugged Equius, slowly bouncing on him.

Equius' entire face turned blue and he moaned quietly, trying to focus on working. Of course, he couldn't. He only kept moaning, closing his eyes and biting his lip. His hands gripped the table in front of him.

Gamzee let out quick and quiet moans, moving faster on Equius.

"Nnngh~ Eq~" Gamzee moaned, panting softly.
Equius looked at him and kissed him deeply, moving his hips up slightly to meet the high blood's bounces.

He pulled away from his lips, breathing hitched, "G-Gamzee, w-we need a bucket-"
"Bro, n-no one used mother fuckin' buckets anymore," He laughed and moved even faster, moaning Equius' name.

Equius gasped and gently placed his hands on Gamzee's hips as he came inside of him.
Gamzee gasped and moaned, purple material squirting between the both of them.

Gamzee kept bouncing on him, riding out his orgasm then coming to a complete stop.
Gamzee smiles and honked, gently kissing Equius' neck, "Better?"

"Y-Yes.. Thank you..."

"Mhm.." Gamzee smiled and hugged him, staying there on him.