#1

Hi. I am Jayde I currently live in San Diego and go to a high school named SD High, I'm quite unknown there probably because I'm shy or because they say I'm "different". My favorite color is black, I mostly wear dark  clothes even if it's 100°f outside... I have blonde hair &  blue eyes but I might change my hair color in the future.

______________________________

Jayde

*6am alarm goes off* Well I guess summer is officially over... I get out of bed and walk to my bathroom and take a shower. After I took a shower I walk to my closet and put on ( outfit below )

Once I put my vans on my brother Hunter knocks on my door,J : What do you want Hunter? H : momma told me to ask if you wanted waffles? J : Yea fine I'll take two

J : What do you want Hunter?
H : momma told me to ask if you wanted waffles?
J : Yea fine I'll take two.
And he walks off. I go back to my bathroom and brush my teeth and hair, I don't feel like doing my make up today so I walk downstairs and eat my waffles. Once I was done I put my plate in the sink and walk outside to my mom's car, she dropped me and hunter off at school and drove off. I'm in 10th grade now but still got like 2 friends.... I just stand there looking at the school when someone bumps into me. It was one of my friends Her name is Loren.
L : oh hey Jay I didn't see you there?
J : hey lor how are you, didn't hear from you the past few months?
L : YEA! sorry was busy with tour.
( she got 13.2m followers on insta... I got 490k )
J : oh Yea it's all good how was it?
L : it was awesome! Why didn't you go?
J : idk I just didn't feel comfortable yet I guess?
We walk into school to find out what classes we got, I got
Biology
Math
English3  &
Art
I only got English &  art with Loren, once we got our schedule  we looked at our locker numbers I got Locker 1193 and Loren got 1200 so she's across from me. We walk to the lockers and put our stuff away, when my other friend Ariel comes. Running up to me and gives me a hug.
A : OMG I missed you so much!
J : I missed you more! How was Spain?!
A : it was great... It could've ben AMAZING! if you where there!
( Ariel is like my best friend sinds 2nd grade... Oh and she got 8.9M on insta, I met Loren threw her )
J : I wish!!!! Let me see your schedule?
Ariel handed me her schedule and I got biology & Art with her, cool I got art with my 2 fav people in the school! * the first period bell rings and we go to class *
______________________________

End of Chapter #1 I hope yall like it... I'm kinda new to this 😊😅