"Not all waves are for greetings. Some are for farewells."

"SHE WAVED BUT NOT TO SAY HI. "
23rd of July.
8:22 pm.

It was a typical Monday night. I was scrolling some feeds on facebook while suddenly, your name pops up on the screen.

*Sheena is waving at you. Tap to wave back.*

I was speechless. After 4 years, it was your first time to contact me in Facebook. Four years ago, we chose to part ways because you told me that you're not happy anymore. I never wanted to leave, but you told me you were falling out of love , and you are starting to fall into someone else. Those words were equivalent to thousands of punches in my heart. I tried to chase you, but fate seemed to be not on my side.

*back to reality.*

I was about to wave back. But you send another message so fast.

"Hi. How are you? First of all, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for what happened four years ago. I heard from my friends that you are still looking for me. That's why I decided to message you in facebook. I just want to say that you should stop checking on me , because I am already enjoying a new life with someone else. We all deserve to move on and be happy. I already found my happiness, and I hope you'll find yours,too. Hope you'll understand."

And right after she send that message, the next thing was,
" You cannot reply to this conversation. Learn more."

23rd of July.
8:22 pm.

I realized that not all waves are sent to say hello and hi.
Some are sent to finally say 'goodbye.'