"What happened after that wave."

After reading that message, my heart was drowned with tears. I thought, after a long time, it will be the perfect time to start all over again with Sheena. But I was wrong. She just sent me her final wave. That situation brought me into a deep melancholy. To share to the world a little of my feelings, I logged in into my facebook account and gave one of the lonelinest status update I had ever posted.

"What's on your mind?"

"Someday, I will be able to forget someone like you.
Someday, we will see each other again and my heart won't feel anything for you.
Someday, my love for you- will fade."

I am not famous in facebook so I know, no one will ever notice my rants. Until a girl named Sophia Villa del Rey commented on my post.

"When will that someday happen? 😆"

Actually, I do not personally know who she was but because my heart was filled with mixed emotions that time, I wasn't able to control myself and replied to her comment.

"Soon, Ms. Stranger. 😒"

This girl is such a nighy breaker. She just ruined my lonely night. And made my feelings turned into my most irritated mood.

"You look like a pathetic little boy trying hard to forget her girl."

"And who are you to say that I'm pathetic?"

"My intuition told me that you're like a dog chasing his little princess."

"You're DEAD!"

I go into her profile and tried to stalk her oldest selfie. Trying to turn the table. I get her oldest photo and forward it to the comment section.

"Now, isn't it more pathetic? 😆"

I smiled while posting the photo and my comment.

She reacted with anger. Hahaha. And hurriedly replied with :

"You'll pay for this."

I laid into my bed while smiling.

"You better choose your battles,Ms.Stranger." I whispered.