It is the Time !! - 16

Tadao's POV

It's have been one week since (y/n) Chan talked to Gintoki in the last time, she avoided him everytime that she returns to the apartment, today we were walking in the street and (y/n) Chan noticed something obviously it was interesting to her and stopped walking.

"What's the matter (y/n) Chan ?" I stopped and turned my head to see her and asked.

She opened her eyes wildly, and pointed with her finger toward the wall, it was a big post on the wall, i stepped toward the post closer to read it.

[ Exclusive ! Next week in Edo Golden Heart Theater will make a BIG SHOW of Talented People, with presenting The Royal Family and business men. It's Time to be a famous one by signing up in our offices, BE ONE OF THE SHINNING STARS ☆]

"Hmm, i'm not sure what you want from this ?" I asked her moving my face close to the post and holding my chin.

"I will sign up in that show !" She said while she is staring at the post.

"Huh ?!!" I turned my head to look at her with shock.

"B..but why ?? ... It's not the time for these things." I said

"The one that i want him to die will be between the audience." She said, and also still staring at the post.

" wow ,, what??" I was surprised.

"It is the Time to finish it, Tadao"

.
.
.

"Hiii, Friends !!!" ????

Me and (y/n) turned our heads to the voice's direction.

"Oh, hi shinpachi kun !" (Y/n) replied with a smile.

"Hi.." i said.

Shinpachi was walking toward us and was wearing a headphone , he looks like hearing music.

"So, guys what are doing here ?" Shinpachi asked.

"Umm.. nothing just hanging around." (Y/n) replied.

Shinpachi turned his eyes and head to see the post on the wall.

"Uhh, we gotta go, it was to see you shinpachi kun , ok .. uh .. bye ...." (y/n) was bemused and walked away fastly.

"Oh.. heyy.. wait ... nice to see you shinpachi .." then I left the place trying to catch (y/n).

" ummm, they are acting weird today " shinpachi mumbled.

.
.

"Are you crazy ??!! It's too risk to do the plan in the place like that !!" I told her with an anger voice.

"Don't worry ! I will not kill him between the audience and hurting innocent people." She replied .

"What about you ?? You know the place will be full of bodyguards !!" I said.

"Oh ! Tadao ! You worried so much ! Don't worry I got a good plan, and I need your help, if you don't want to, I understand." She said with calm eyes and soft smile.

"Damn me !" I said in my mind.

"I have a bad feeling about this " I walked and thinking.

Your POV

I decided to sign up for the talent show , suddenly I bumped into something , I was going to fall down but Tadao held me from my left side of my body.

"Heyyy ! Watch your way !!" Tadao shouted.

~ Aliens Music ~

It was the giant white duck, that we met her earlier ..

She left her body and face , to look to us.

"Elizabeth !!" A man called the duck.
It was katsura, he was running toward us.
" Finally i found you!" He said to the duck
" l am apologize" the duck raised the written board up in front of me.
"Oh, that's fine" I said
"Oohhh! Him...hpmm" katsura said it loudly but Tadao put his arm over katsura's mouth to shut him , Tadao was standing behind him.

"Shhh! Do you want her to die ??! Then shut your **** mouth up!!!" He whispered to Katsura with an angry slow voice.

Katsura was nodding that he understood Tadao with fear on his face, Tadao left his arm.

"What are you doing here?" Elizabeth raised up her board asking me ignoring what happened to katsura.

"Umm, i was just hanging out" I said
"I thought you were going to sign up in the talent show !" Elizabeth raised also another board.

"Oh... uhh ... I.." I was thinking what I will say.
"Ohhh! You are going to sign up too like us ??!" Katsura said and he was exciting.

"Eh??!"
"What is your talent ?? ... don't you say that you are going to sing ?!" Katsura asked

" mm maybe ..." I replied
"What about you ?!" Tadao asked Katsura.

"Me?? HaHaHa ... I am going to show you all my acting, I will going to make you cry from my masterpiece art of act !!" Katsura was glowing shining, roses came from everywhere and I don't know from where?!!

"......." all of us

"Oh, ok good luck" I wished for them

I signed up with a new name to undercover.
"Misaki"
The talent
"Solo singing"

"Do you want me to sign you up Tadao?" I asked him
"What ?? Noo..!" He shocked from my opinion

"Ok I was kidding, don't worry" I said
"I'm worry about the whole thing, what if the things will not goes as you planned?" He said with worry.

"I will try if it's cost my life" I said.

--------- ✨

Hey guys! How are you again?!(●♡∀♡)
I'm so sorry for being late for the update of my story and I want to thanks all who sent me PM and commented I'm really happy that you loved my story..
I almost forgot ... 12 k views...OMG.. I can't believe it thank you so much for supporting me I love you all 🥰❤️❤️❤️

I hope you like this part, sorry if you find some grammer or spelling mistakes (*゚ロ゚)

please don't copy my story to any website or here. (_・ヾ

Arigatoo~ Ja~