Chapter 1: Missing Out

Jake's POV:

I'm walking to school and I'm thinking... there's only a week left of school and the day after school ends, I'm moving to LA with my brother but the squad doesn't know so I want to spend my last few days here in Ohio with my best friends. So today I plan on the squad and I to go to the Amusement Park. I head to my locker and see Erika.

Jake- GOOOOOOOD MORNING ERIKA

Erika- *laughs* good morning Jake

Jake- c'mon put some pizzaz into it

Erika- GOOOOOOD MORNING JAKE! happy now?

Jake- *smiles* I sure am

Erika- come on smiley we have to get to class

Jake- *laughs* okay let me just go say hi to Alissa

I walk over to Alissa's locker.

Jake- good morning beautiful

Alissa- Hi Jakey

Jake- the squad and I are planning to got to the amusement park after school you coming?

Alissa- sorry imma have to drop out of this one. Family business

Jake- oh well I'll see you around bye (kisses her on the cheek)

Alissa- bye

I start to walk to class kind of sad that Alissa can't come. She's been missing out on a lot of stuff lately. I hope she's okay.

...

I get to class and sit in the back with Erika. We have every class together.

Jake- *whispering* hey are you down to go to the amusement park with the squad after school?

Erika- *whispering* sure

Jake- *whispering* okay make sure to spread the word

Erika- *whispering* okay

After School...

Erika's POV:

The school day is over and Jake, Sunny, Anthony and I are on our way to the park in Jake's car. Logan and his girlfriend, Chloe are in Logan's car. We sing some carpool karaoke on the way there. When we got there, we went straight to the biggest roller coaster we saw.

 When we got there, we went straight to the biggest roller coaster we saw

We got on the line ad waited.

Jake- oooo I'm so excited

Erika- no argument here. Oh I forgot to ask but why didn't Alissa come?

Jake- she said she had some family business to take care of

Erika- oh

Alissa's been pretty sketchy latetly. I wonder what she's up to.