4. The grass is not greener on my side.

It's been two years.

730 days.

17520 hours.

Since i last saw my brother..

I re live that day all the time. I can feel my muscles strain in my run towards the edge once his body was flung off the cliff like a rag doll. The wetness of my face soaking up the rain. The sound of own screams as they mingled with sky's. The pound of my feet as i searched for the monster that started it all. My tears messing with my vision as it all hit me like a wrecking ball. It was an out of body experience alright. I remember everything i saw clear as crystal but yet i cant accept it. there's no way that i can simply be content with the only person who stuck by my side from the beginning being gone. At least not for good anyway...

  Dont get me wrong, im not crazy. I know he fell off the cliff and i know cliffs equal sharp rocks and large bodies of sea water. I might be temporarily delusional or something but i feel like he is just sleeping in a secret place waiting for me to rescue him, rather than being gone. Its been two years and i just cant shake the feeling. What's weirder is that im not alone either. Mother has night mares every night, wakes up screaming about how she feels it in her bones. In the mornings, she tries to put on a strong act and pretend it dosent happen for our sake i guess. Even tried to convince me to move with her to a new town and start school like the normals. The move we did, but i shut down the other normal people ideas as soon as they tumbled out of her mouth.  I have to focus all my energy on finding Angelo. Even if my twin is gone, Angelo's death will be more gruesome than all of those he slaughtered in his wake.

     Why all this had to happen to me, ill never know. I don't actually believe in fate or destiny but maybe it is. Who knows? All i know is that I wish i had my twin back, that my dad wasn't a psychotic criminal who tried to kill all of us. How many nights had I spent dreaming, hoping, wishing even praying for a normal life. A life as boring and dull as the water cycle?

      If I'm honest with myself which I always am, bluntness is my true calling. Ever since he died I've gone from sweet little Jaine that everyone tried to protect as if i was a fragile china doll, to a moody, judge mental, depressed bitch that no one wants to be around. Honestly without my brother i don't feel like i have a reason to live anymore, don't get me wrong I'm not suicidal. I've simply lost interest in everything. That's not completely true either, it seems this has turned me into a liar as well. I've let the anger consume me, its all i think about. The only thing I'm interested in is hunting down everyone involved in killing my poor twin and giving them a piece of my mind ................and fists.

I'm gonna hunt Angelo down and make him suffer,  suffer like my mother did, like Justin did, like all of my friends and their families did, like i did. I'm going torture him in every way possible, then and only then will i allow him the privilege of death.

Leo came to the conclusion that his family might be safer if he left before they got involved so he now occupies the room next to mine. Since Sky is an orphan she had already been living with us. We left as little trace as possible in order for it be hard to find us and easier to find the devil. They keep me sane on our hunt. It's been two years, and the longer it takes to find him the more depressed and determined I feel. Its like I feel my world fall apart in front of my eyes over and over again with no way to tape it together but I have enough rage to find a way. Im a sealed coke filled with mentos, A raging fire ready to burn everything in my path until i find him.

Angelo better prepare himself because ready or not, here i come.