~Chapter One~-Two Best Friends.

Nikki and Erin were best friends since high school Erin had once dreamed that maybe someday she would meet one of her rockstar idols. At times she thought she never would but eventually she would be today sometime ,she would be meeting him and who knows she and her friend might even get to hang out with him for the day . " Oh my gosh I can't wait I'm finally going to meet him and I'm bringing you along with me Nikki since you're my best friend." I had said excitingly as I smiled ."Alright sounds awesome and I bet you are totally excited I would be too and can't wait to go with you to meet him who knows we might even get to get his autograph wouldn't you like that?" She had said . I nodded and replied with a smile " Heck yeah I would that would be awesome like totally awesome ." I then got dressed that very morning and today would be the day we would be meeting him so I straightened my brown hair and now I was dressed in a blue t shirt and a pair of denim blue jeans then Nikki was dressed in a red t shirt and a pair of denim blue jeans .We had then went outside and walked over to his house where we were going to meet him for the first time he had lived somewhere in Florida the place where he lived in Florida was called Gainesville, Florida, U.S. so it would be also my first time going there with my friend as well. We were just fans from Canada and took a trip to Florida just to meet someone I really wanted to meet all my life I had a dream of meeting him and finally after a few years it had came true .