Chapter 1: Meeting Trevor

A/N I am writing what these symbols mean

A/N means as narrator

Y/N means Your name

F/F means Favorite Food

F/C means favorite color

F/s means favorite snack and also Favorit song

E/C means Eye color

H/L means Hair length

H/C means Hair color

S/P means starter Pokemon (I may or may not be using this)

l/N means your Last name

N/n means nickname

And that's all! Enjoy the story!

Y/N'S P.O.V

I was sleeping in my pink bed peacefully until my mothers fletchling pecked me really hard in the stomach. Great just great the perfect way to spend the morning. Y/N thought. Y/N got up from bed and changed out of her pajamas into a dress that looked like this,

(Don't focus on the person focus on the dress and the rest of the outfit)This is all y/n had to wear until she could have the chance to buy some new clothes

This is all y/n had to wear until she could have the chance to buy some new clothes. Y/n sighed as she looked around at her hideous pink room and headed downstairs. "Good morning
y/n! Did you sleep well?" Y/n's mother asked. "Yes I slept just fine." Y/n lied. "Your h/l h/c is still a mess! Go to the bathroom to brush it before you go outside!" Y/n's mother scolded. "Yes ma'am. " y/n sighed. Y/n went to the bathroom to brush her h/l h/c hair with my f/c brush and went outside to greet the neighbors. "Hey neighbor I'm Calem." A boy with a blue running suit and black hair tinted with blue said, pink tinted on his cheeks. Y/n noticed Calem's blushing cheeks but pretended she didn't notice. "And I'm Shauna! Guess what." "What?" Y/n asked kindly. "We've come to get you! And we're going to get a Pokemon!" "Great I can't wait! I honestly wanted to go on a journey with friends for a while now. I just hope that you don't mind me tagging along with you." Y/n said hopefully. "N-n-not at all! I-it would be g-great if you came with us." Calem  stuttered, his face becoming more pink. Y/n just giggled.

Calem's P.O.V

Why did I stutter? I never stutter. And hearing y/n's laugh just made me blush harder.....wait...blush?....What has gotten into me? I hope it's just a sickness.

Y/n's P.O.V

I followed Shauna and Calem into the next town over, me lagging behind a bit, just long enough for Shauna to describe me. "Y/n over here!" "Coming!" I shouted as I sat down at the table next to Calem. Calem blushed a dark red from how close I was to him. "U-u-um y/n this is Tierno, he really tears up the dance floor, and u-u-um this is Trevor h-h-he's a little shy but he always gets p-p-perfect scores on his tests." Calem stuttered pretty badly, his face only growing more and more red. I had my gaze on Trevor and thought perfect scores huh? I get perfect scores to...I do find Trevor a bit cute though...wait...did I just call a guy I hardly know cute?....what has gotten into me...I hope it's not a sickness. I realized I still had my gaze on Trevor and he blushed a light pink and wouldn't look back at my e/c. " wow Shauna's description was spot on!" Tierno said while having a flirting look. "What's that supposed to mean?" Y/n said while preparing for the worst. "She described what you looked like and she said you were a really pretty girl that was really good looking, I got pretty excited and so did Trevs, Right Trevs?" Tierno said in a mocking tone. Trevor became a blushing mess, his face a really deep red. "U-u-u-u-u-h-I-I-I-I did get pretty e-e-e-excited." Trevor admitted with an even redder face, if that was even possible. "And Shauna was right, you really are a cutie. I'd feel better if we could call each other by nicknames, how about Lady (first letter of name)" Tierno said with a wink. "No way! She's Lil (first letter of name) For sure!, what about you Trevor?" Shauna asked Mockingly. Trevor's once white face turned a deep shade of red. "Y-y-y-you want me to nickname someone I just met?! Shauna you really shouldn't put people on the spot like this! H-h-h-how about something low key like (first letter of name) -Kins. Calem glared at Tierno and Trevor that were somewhat flirting with you in his opinion. "So what do you want us to call you Y/n?" Calem asked so sweetly it made Tierno and Trevor get Jealous. Really Calem, you didn't even suggest a nickname. "Hmmm, I really like Trevs idea, I was thinking of (first letter of name) Chan, but I like n/n kins, I think it's cute!" Y/n squealed adorably that made all three of the boys blush. "Y-y-y-you really like my nicname the best n/n Kins?" Trevor asked nervously. "I really do like it Trevs." Y/n agreed cutely. Trevor blushed a dark pink from you calling him by his nickname. "I really like it when you call me by my nickname, so please don't stop." Trevor murmured. "What was that?" Y/n asked sweetly. "Nothing!!!" Trevor said, his face turning an even darker shade of red. Calem just glared at Trevor like he heard what he said. Shauna smiled evily, like she figured out what was going on, and it looked like she was planning something, I was really scared at what it might be. "Anyway it's time for you to choose your Pokemon n/n kins." Tierno said sweetly. "I choose....."

Sorry for the cliff hanger...not! 😂😂😂but I hoped you enjoyed I promise I'll update soon.