Chapter 2: Satalune Forest

A/N I'm very sorry I am picking your starter and your team also I may or may not be using nicknames

Team:

1: Fennekin (female) nickname is Ruby

2:Fletchling : (Male) nickname is Robin

3: Pikachu (male) nickname is Thunder

And that's it for now

-Timeskip to Satalune Forest after you've caught  picked your starter Ruby- and caught Robin and Thunder-

Shauna's P.O.V

I had the best idea I've ever had in a long while! I know Tierno and Calem both have a crush on y/n but so does Trevor and they would defiantly be a cuter couple! My plan was for me to follow y/n around Satalune Forest along with Trevor who would be tagging along with y/n with me being behind them. I would get them to fall down a hole by me pushing them and then try and get them to kiss, and boom the best plan to get them together. I laugh evily. "Um shauna why are you laughing to yourself? " Y/n asked worriedly. "Hm? Oh no reason" I lied, I can't ruin the surprise...I just hope it goes my way.

Y/n's P.O.V

Shauna has been acting weird lately ever sense Trevor blushed when I talked to him. It was really cute....I think I like him...even though all I know about him is that he is trying to fill out the pokedex. Why was I attracted to him I wondered. "Hey I have an idea! How about you and Trevor go into the forest together! I'll follow you around too so I can heal your Pokemon!" Shauna suggusted cheerfully. Okay she's definitely up to something, but I might as well agree. "Sure I would love that! That is if Trevs doesn't mind." Y/n said sweetly. Trevor blushed a deep crimson and answered in a very shy voice,"u-u-u-u-um I-I-I-I-I w-w-w-would l-l-l-love to go into t-t-the f-f-forest with y-y-you
n/n kins." Trevor stuttered pretty badly, he then realized what he said and blushed an even deeper shade of red. He's sooo cute!

Trevor's p.o.v

Why am I blushing so badly when I'm around n/n kins? And I feel weird calling her that too, I would rather call her y/n. I mean we aren't even making physical contact or anything like that, and I'm still so nervous around her. I can't even look at her face, she has the features of an angel, her beautiful h/l h/c hair, and her beautiful e/c eyes, and the dress she was wearing looked so good on her. I've never had this feeling before, could I possibly have a crush on y/n? That has to be it, maybe I want to be more than friends with her...but does she feel the same way? I don't want my feelings to get crushed so I'm not going to tell y/n my feelings, at least, not yet...it's too early for that. I felt my cheeks heat up as I walked very close to y/n into Satalune Forest, Shauna close behind while smirking, and Tierno and Calem giving me death stares that said, "If you hurt her or try anything on her, I'm going to kill you." Trevor shivered at their stares and Shauna's evil smirk as both me and y/n enter the forest with awkward silence. I was probably a blushing mess. Y/n saw a male Pikachu and decided to catch it, she sent out her highest level Pokemon which was Ruby, her level seven Fennekin. Y/n successfully caught her Pikachu and named it Thunder. I nervously congratulated her, and she blushed a light pink in response. Tierno and Calem were pretty far ahead, and me and y/n got lost thanks to Shauna's directions. I will never trust Shauna with directions ever again.

Shauna's P.o.v

Yes! We are almost to that hole I was talking about! My plan was working perfectly.
1: purposely give them wrong directions

2:lead them to the hole

3:push them down the hole

4: get them to kiss

Then boom! They get together and get married a few years later!

Y/n's P.O.V

Where was Shauna leading us? Was she getting us lost on purpose, was this part of her plan? All of a sudden I felt hands push me down along with Trevor. We landed in a hole, and I felt something warm and soft on my lips, then I realized me and Trevor were kissing. I quickly scrambled off of him. "I am so sorry!" Y/N embarassly said, while becoming a blushing mess.
"I-I-I-I-I--it's a-a-a-alright -I-I-I-it w-w-was j-j-j-just an a-a-accident." Trevor nervously said while also becoming a blushing mess.

Shauna's p.o.v

Darn that did not go the way I expected it to. But it was adorable! I'm glad I got a picture last second before they parted. I am so going to show this to Serena so we can fangirl about this together!

Trevor's P.O.V

Y/n kissed me! She freaking kissed me! And it felt really good! I really was wishing that kiss would last a little longer, maybe y/n Really does like me! I would be glad if she does.
Y/n looked so cute in her embarrassed state, I was probably blushing madly too. I laughed nervously and leaned in to give y/n another kiss on the lips without realizing what I was doing, but she gladly excepted it to my surprise, and we stayed that way for a while until we needed air, curse the need to survive.

Shauna's P.O.V

OMG!!!! It went perfectly!!! I kept snapping pictures of them kissing until they finally realized I had my camera out. "Soooo cute!!! Are you guys a thing now?" Shauna squealed.
"Shauna give that camera to me now!!" Both y/n and Trevor shouted angrily. "Nope! I'm showing all of these pictures to Serena and Bonnie so we can fangirl together!" Shauna teased. Both y/n and Trevor started to chase after Me after getting out of the hole and they started to chase me as I lead them in the right direction out of the forest, laughing to myself as I ran.