Chapter 15: Let's Get Married

Chad's Pov

My love had our baby. Such a handsome guy, just like his dad. I made sure my uncle discretely did a paternity test to make sure he was mine. Cassie is now and forever mine...she will never be able to escape me.

I met her parents and they seemed very nice although her father kept pestering me to marry her already. Little does he know that has always been the plan. It's been 3 months since our son was born.

 It's been 3 months since our son was born

(Christian @ 3months)

He continues to grow and become more handsome by the day. Today is the day of Cassie and I's wedding. I had the best event planner in state setup my backyard. This is going to be the third best moment of my life. With one being when I met Cassie and two being when I had my son.

"Sir the backyard is complete and ready for the wedding," said Kyle the event planner.
"Let's go take a look as I want this to be a grand surprise for Cassie," I said. I walked out back to my wooded area and see this...

 I walked out back to my wooded area and see this

My cassie will truly love this," I said to Kyle

My cassie will truly love this," I said to Kyle. Just then we were informed the wedding will begin in 15 mins so we got into position.
My best man Bryson stood next to me talking about old times. My other groomsmen were my colleagues Matteo, Alessandro, Leonardo and Lorenzon. They all worked for my drug businesses I knew them since we were kids. "I still can't believe you want to be tied down after what Adrianna did to you," Lorenzo said. "Do you always have to bring her up... that was ages ago I've moved on you should too!" I said getting pissed Lorenzo still mentions that whore. He probably wants her but I don't want to think about that on my wedding day.

Everyone stood as, my beautiful bride walked down the aisle with he father. One thing is for sure I couldn't wait until tonight. My priest spoke once, my love reached me. I couldn't really pay attention since everything I wanted was now fully mine. We said our "I do's" and the priest said you can now kiss your bride and we did. We all moved to the reception area and danced the night away.

Cassie kept talking to Amy and her brother. I didn't mind her talking to Amy but when her brother is another story. I especially became angry when he held my son at my wedding, it brought out the worst in me. I knew Amy's brother John wanted my Cassie and he will never have her or my son. I stormed over there and snatched my son from his grip and took baby Christian to my parents. "Mom me and Cassie are going to retire for the evening can you and dad keep him for tonight," I said as calmly as I could. "Sure dear me and dad got this, enjoy your night son," my mom said.

I made my way back over to Cassie after greeting some of my guess, never fully taking an eye off her while doing so. If you don't mind I'd like to steal my wife I said to Amy. "See you later hun," Amy said to Cassie! "John," I said excusing myself, while staring daggers at him. I roughly pulled Cassie to me and guided her back to our home. "What the f**k was that Cassie? You know he is in love with you? Did you want me to get angry," I said not letting her speak.

"Amy and John are my childhood friends and they are like siblings to me," she said looking scared. "Now you want to be scared Cassie...you weren't scared when you were flirting and handing our baby over to the enemy." "Enemy," she said questionally?
"If he wants to be with you Cassie than yes he is my enemy." I said pushing her on the wall. "Go upstairs and wait for me," I said.
I went back to the party to let them know the night was over and they needed to leave.
I poured a glass of whiskey and went to my bride. It's going to be a long night, I thought