Chapter 2; Heart in my Throat

Your (H/C) hair flowing behind you.
A small portion of your locks covering a side og your face as your bow bounced.
You were excited for today than any other,
You and Tsuyu Entered the classroom being almost the first ones to enter.
You saw the green haired boy as his glance drew torwards you as you let out a giggle looking at Tsuyu.
You turned your head to deku
Your face immediantly flushed with pink as you turned away before he could notice, you pushing the side of hair out of your face going to take a seat,

You sat down
You placed your hands on your cheeks as people then started to flood into the class room, Noise is all you heard from sudden springs of conversation.
Your mind trailed off though, you were just staring at the boy you sat behind, you wished to touch his curly locks, feel his soft skin..
But you thought that dream could never become reality.

As the teacher aizawa strolled in,
You suddenly fixed your glance on him as the rest of the class did quieting down,
"Good morning,
I see your all as ecstatic as i am.."
He said sarcasticly a few giggles from others arrose as you just showed a smile
"But this isnt the time to be chasing
Butterflies and frolicking in the fields.
Today its going to be training,
Then we will be going down to the pool for swimming.
But just for training, no fooling around.."
His eyes turned torwards the lisp kid
As his cheeks turned red
The kid nodded
"Then we can have some fun if you all behave yourselfs,
Now for some information, in three days will be the valentines day dance.
Yes we were gonna schedule it for tonight but that would just have you kids fooling around for your sweethearts.."
You let out a sigh, theres no way you could ask deku or in any chance him asking you,

Probably to him you were that shy kid who barely talked to others other than the ones you were close to.

"You know the drill, boys exit and get your costumes on, once outside the girls will join you.."
The boys then got out of their seats exiting the classroom, aizawa would usually leave the classroom to follow them then shortly after tell the girls to get dressed but he didnt leave.
Your plan was fooled!
How were you gonna get the letter in his locker now?!

You put up your hand as if you had a question
Aizawa's gaze met yours as he exclaimed
"Yes (Y/N)?.."
You exhaled then stated
"May i go to the bathroom before the girls head out?"
He nodded
"Fine.. Dont take too long."
You nodded getting up from your seat sliding the door open as you exited and shut it.
Fortunately dekus locker was close to the bathroom as you hurried over.
You took out the letter popping it in before entering the girls bathroom.
You looked at yourself in the mirror.
Your hair looked shiny and soft,
You twirled a strand of hair playing with it with your index finger and thumb.
You sighed out happily then exiting the bathroom. You hurried back to the classroom as the girls were already starting to leave, you popped in joining the small crowd as they made there way to the locker room.

Once everyone had entered they all started to get undressed, you too.
You never wore your hero costume alot.
You always made a excuse like you forgot to had put it in your locker or something dumb like that.
Asuyu peeped over at you while you were in your bra. Faced to your locker.
"Did you bring your costume today?"
You nodded as a small blush crept your face.
Your suit was skin tight wrapping tightly around all your small curves and indents.
Your hero costume was a pastel purple. Around your breasts and stomach all the way down to your crotch was a dark purple that was shaded to your pastel side.
You wore black gloves and boots,
Your costume was hard to come up with as your only power was to slow people down.
There was a pattern on the whole costume of runes, they were light so you could barely notice but they were still there. You had switched your bow out to a purple as you had prepared for this day.
You had a small collar around your neck almost like a choker as it had the same pattern but this was so much more visible.
You chuckled looking at yourself in the mirror.
You thought you looked good in it.
Your eyes highlighted the outfit as when you used your quirk your eyes did turn purple.