8-i love my dead gay son (rant)

so y'all. Y'ALL. if you're here you already know wtf goin on. my boy. my SON, ADAM W, WAS KILLED BY A MOTHERFUCKIN GALRA CRUISER. NOT SENDAK, NOT SOMETHING INTERESTING, BUT A CHEAP-ASS GALRA CRUISER. I cannot express my complete and utter disappointment in the Voltron team. We were all uwu about adashi, and we seriously thought that we were gonna get solid lgbt rep. like they hyped us up so much and to just. boom. shoot him outta the sky. it makes me sick they they're proud of this, that they're "excited to finally give us an lgbt relationship", and i just wanna mourn with all of y'all. so here we go. The Great Season Seven Rant.

1. My Boy Hunk

Ok this one's short and not really a rant but lemme just say Hunk was such an AWESOME CHARACTER in this season. like let's just take a minute to appreciate hunk, my homeboy, and pay motherfuckin tribute to this direct gift from god we call the yellow paladin.

2. It's Alive!

so this was kinda inspired by my mum (thanks mum) but I don't think adam might be dead... they hyped us up so much with adam and then to just??? kill him?? like that??? mm honey i don't think so!!! somethin's fishy up in this bitch and we finna sniff it out. FIRST OF ALL, we all saw that fighter he was piloting get blown outta the sky, don't deny it. we saw his name turn red. but bUT BUT!!! there could be a misunderstanding. His communications/status indicator could have been damaged, leading to the program deciding he was dead. but his ship could have just been blown out of the sky, and safely landing somewhere. and it kind of parallels to veronica, because it focused on her a lot before she "died", like they did with adam. also i've got a feeling that adam has some secret organization in madagascar or some shit idk. what do y'all think

3.FOCKIN DISGOSTIN

lauren and joaquim turn on your locations i just wanna talk. like they hyped us up so goddamn much and to just like take the rug out from under our feet makes me feel so bad, not just for myself but for everyone who was counting on this lgbt rep. first of all, they put adam in not one, not dos, but TRIO POSTERS. if that's not baiting then i don't shfjhdfjdshhfgk fucking know what is. it was kind of a little source of happiness for me, and since i have anxiety and depression it gave me comfort and a smile to think, "well this sucks, but at least there's a canon healthy lgbt relationship in voltron in s7!!" but now i'm just like. goddamn. dm me or comment if you feel the same way or somethin or have something to add, because my tear ducts are currently generating more tears bc i was legit cryin for 6 hours. goodNIGHT y'all, i love you with all my heart (except the sh*ith shippers. y'all nasty) so i hope the tears you cry clear your skin, kisses from natalie!!