Untitled Part 1

On August 10th, class schedules were uploaded for junior year. Andrew smugly opened his chromebook to see what he got. He got all of his alternatives and they were all CHS/AP. He shrugged and headed off to Ricky Martin's party. He was having an announcement party for everyone to see who's in the same classes. He arrived and saw David mingling with Jeff. He clenched his teeth and shoved Jeff aside, "My darling, what classes did you get?" David smiled cluelessly, "Oh. I took all regular core classes with fun electives. Funny thing is, Jeff and I have the exact same schedule. Hbu?" Andrew choked back tears, "Me? Oh. I have CHS Chem, CHS Bio, CHS Physics, AP Lang, AP Lit, AP Euro, and all engineering." Jeff patted his back, "That sounds rough, bud." Andrew narrowed his eyes evilly. Meanwhile, Versace was bragging about having all art classes. Donatella rolled her eyes, "Gianni, you're totally not going to get into NHS." Ricky Martin scoffed, "Like you are. Leave him alone." She had nothing to say because she was also taking all art classes. Back at his house, Andrew was plotting sickening revenge. He called Mrs. Langdon, "Hello. My name is Jeffrey Trail and I need to switch schedules with fellow student Andrew Cunanan." Mrs. Langdon replied with awkward silence, "...why?" Andrew tried to come up with something that made sense, "Well, I'm really stupid. And I hate myself, so I want to challenge myself with harder classes. Andrew is the smartest person in the world and doesn't need to challenge himself. Give him a break." Mrs. Langdon clearly wasn't buying it. Andrew sighed, "Listen. I, Jeff, HATE David Madson. You can tell him that. Tell him Jeffrey Trail hates him and Andrew Cunanan loves him and that's why I need the classes switched. Thx bye." The next day Andrew woke up, excited to see his new schedule. There were zero changes, but he didn't think much of it. He said to himself, "Maybe I didn't wait long enough. It's only been 24 hours." He decided to invite his good friend Jeff out to breakfast. Jeff suggested Bob's Diner. Andrew rolled his eyes. Of course Jeff had to pick his favorite restaurant. How would Andrew control himself? At breakfast, Andrew gave a rotten smile, "So, did you check your schedule in the last thirty minutes?" Jeff gave a perplexed look, "No. But the weirdest thing happened. This morning I got an email from the school asking if I was sure I wanted my schedule changed. I said no and deleted it." Andrew smiled through tears, "Excuse me a sec." He went to the bathroom only to find everyone's fav, Lee Miglin. Lee excitedly looked up from the bowl, "Andy! I have all the same classes as you!" Andrew smiled and flushed himself down the toilet.