III

(Shout out to Tini_Stoessel_Lver for being there since vocals! Much love and thank you for the support! And to everyone that voted for the previous chapters!This one's for you😽)

Smut Warning ⚠️ Viewer discretion is advised
——

"I command you to stop." Elliot giggles out as Demi continues ravishing her neck with light, yet possessive kisses; while simultaneously tickling the younger woman.

"Mm you may be my queen but I am still King of this castle." Demi jokes back as she continues her deliciously delicate assault on Elliot's neck, bitting her soft flesh leaving behind red marks of love and lust.

Elliot's giggles soon turn into full blown laughter as Demi continues to ravish the woman's delicate neck. Her giggles soon turn into a low moan when she feels the singer's hardened member poke against her sensitive area.

Hearing her girlfriend moan, Demi smirks cockily against her neck before grinding against the woman with more force; being rewarded with an even louder moan.

"I thought you wanted to have breakfast before I left." Elliot manages to get out, her fingers dancing through Demi's short locks.

"I plan on it." She mumbles against her neck. "That is, if the restaurant is open." She says huskily, looking up at Elliot with lidded eyes as she lightly and slowly licked a trail down the valley of Elliot's voluptuous breast, making the younger woman shiver.

"I believe their monthly maintenance is all finished." Elliot says just as huskily, watching Demi with sharp eyes. Watching as Demi tugs at the top of Elliot's over sized band shirt, pulling it low enough to allow a full breast to spring free, Demi wastes no time pulling the woman's dark nipple into her greedy mouth.

Elliot bites down on her bottom lip as Demi feasts on her breast, her hands exploring it's way down Elliot's lean warm body, becoming even more bold at the way her body responds to her touch.

The soccer player's body shivers as Demi's gentle finger dance down her body, reaching her bare thighs and slowly sliding under Elliot's over sized shirt.

"I love that you don't like to wear underwear to bed." Demi husks with a smirk as she let's her fingers slide up the inside of Elliot's firm thigh.

"Well I know you hate when your favorite snacks are in wrappers." Elliot manages to get out just as Demi pushes her finger against her sensitive area.

It is true that the two had not really had sex, and by sex I mean taking the plunge and Connecting their most sensitive areas.
Elliot had never seen nor had she entertained the idea of being intimate with anyone with a penis.

Until she met Demi.

The two had yet to have sex in that way, so she technically had not lied to her older brother when questioned, but she was not opposed to doing other things, things she was comfortable with.

Demi understood, she had not once rushed her younger girlfriend into anything. She was perfectly content with going down on her, in fact she preferred it. Demi found that just from going down on Elliot, she too would have her own mind blowing orgasm.

"Mmm," Elliot moans as Demi slowly slips her middle finger into her tight, dripping channel, curling it ever so perfectly.