How You Meet

Jack: Your mom and his mom were friends, although you'd never met him or his sister. His mom asked you to babysit her daughter, Isla until her son got back from a friend's house. You agreed because you really liked kids and Jack's mom seemed really nice. Jack arrived five hours later, an hour earlier than what you expected. Isla jumped up and ran from the couch to hug him. You and Jack thought the other looked familiar as you stood up to meet him. You realized the two of you were going to the same high school, but he was a year older than you. The both of you quickly became friends. 

Zach: You had recently moved to L.A. with your family and you were outside your house, on the sidewalk, taking photos of the sunset with your new camera. Jonah and Zach accidentally photobombed one of your shots, irritating you slightly. They both apologized quickly. Even though Jonah had already begun walking down the sidewalk, Zach stopped and asked if you were a photographer. You said that you weren't because you were still going to school. Jonah called to Zach, wanting to go home. Zach ignored him and asked to see some of your pictures. You agreed and showed him a few and he quickly realized that you were a great photographer. Jonah had come back and agreed with Zach. They both thought that you should start taking pictures for them and their band. You and Zach exchanged numbers, both wanting this to lead to more. He texted you later and you quickly became friends with the band when you started taking photos for them.

Jonah: You had moved to Los Angeles and started working at a nearby Starbucks. The first time you saw him you recognized him, but couldn't remember where. Either way, you thought he was really attractive. When he came up to the counter, you asked if you two knew each other. He said that you didn't but you might know him as a member of the band Why Don't We. You were surprised you hadn't recognized him before. The two of you sparked up a conversation, laughing and flirting a bit. It didn't take long for the two of you to become good friends since he came in every morning for a coffee.

Corbyn: You worked at a shoe store and were restocking when he accidentally ran into you, knocking multiple boxes from your hands. He apologized profusely and helped you pick them up. You thought that he was very cute. After he helped you pick up the boxes, he asked your name and started a conversation with you. You kept thinking that he was really funny and nice. He thought you were adorable, especially because of how shy you were. He eventually bought a pair of shoes and left after saying goodbye to you. You were both sad that the conversation was ending. He came back in a few minutes later and asked if he could have your number. You blushed and gave it to him, excited to speak to him again. 

Daniel: You had a YouTube channel where you sang covers and he found it after you did a cover of 'Perfect' by Why Don't We. You had done many covers of songs by them and constantly gushed about them and about how much you loved Daniel Seavey. He quickly fell in love with your voice and personality. You and your best friend were in the park, singing. Your best friend was playing the guitar while you sang a couple songs to post on your channel. You were taking a break when you bumped into Daniel. Immediately, you got very flustered, as did he. You two took a quick photo. He said that he knew you from your channel and thought you were a great singer. You were very surprised by that and blushed. He surprised you further by asking for your number, saying he wanted to collab sometime. You gladly gave it to him

This was my first preference on here, please go easy on me! I hope you enjoyed! If you have any feedback, please comment!