Chapter 1

The wind is blowing through the realm of Alterra. A boy in the age of 18 journeyed the wilderness of Alterra. Under the scorching sun, his red eyes shines with his black framed glasses. His white hair danced with the winds, two red clips clamped on the left side of his hair. As the Heir of a Mafia Royalty, he wears a black vest and a white polo inside. His slacks fits his legs perfectly and he wore a combat boots for long journeys.

        "Its really hot in this land. This days are the hottest isn't it?" He mumbled to himself. He covered himself with a Drakon pelt cloak to prevent exposure on sunlight. "This life is miserable. I always have to go to the Council of Alamenta as a representative for my father. Now I need to go again." He walked a little more when he heard a shouting girl.

        "Get out of the way!" Leo looked back a second before a girl hit her.

        THUD

        Leo opened his eyes, realizing that a girl was on top of her. His body hurts after the impact.

        "Ahh.. That hurts--" Her voice broke when she saw Leo's red eyes staring at her. Her eyes widened then she stumbled on her back. She was pretty shaken because when she pointed the blade on Leo, her hands were shaking. "W-who are y-you? And w-what did you doto me?"

        "Do to you-- Woah there, girl. First of all, I didn't do anything." Leo picked his glasses up then wears it. He stood up then pats the dusts in his cloak and clothes. "And secondly. You are the one who fell out from the sky and hit me!" He protested from the accusation.

        Leo offered his hand to the girl. The girl puffed her cheeks like a little child. She took Leo's hands then stands up. She also put the blade back to its sheath.

        "I'm Skye." She mumbled quietly.

        "What? Did you say something?" Leo looked at the girl intently, and when their gazes met, he looked away immediately.

        "Muuuhh.." Skye grumbled. "I said, my name is Skye! Skye Aurora! The only daughter and the heir of the Aurora Mafia Family! One of the rulers of Sky Country! I- I-" She suddenly covered her mouth, embarrassed by the words she said. Her white hair brushed in one side. Her eyes gleamed in the sunlight, like she was in the verge of tears. Her pale skin looks lively in he sky blue dress.

        "Aurora? Did you say Aurora? The Aurora?" Leo's spine shivered. He slowly grabbed the handle of his katana, getting prepared for any danger.

          "Yes. The Aurora. That's my family name." Skye examined Leo. She's a bit confused about the reaction of the person in front of him. "Why? What's your name?"

        "My name is Leo Alterra." He stopped for awhile, waiting for her to react. "The first and only son of Godfather Alterra. A descendant of Alterra himself and heir of the ruler of Alterra's Land. I am him." He looked at Skye then he let go of the weapon he was holding.

        "Nice to meet you, Leo!" Skye leaned forward then took Leo's hands to shake.

        Leo's eyes widened. He was shocked by the thing he's witnessing. He pulled his hands immediately. Her hands are soft. he thought. "Uhhmm. So, you're not gonna capture me, or kill me, or something?" He asked. There's still confusion building in his mind.

          "No, why would I do that?" Skye tilted her head. She picked her glasses from the ground then cleans it. She puts it on then she fixes her hair.

        Holy Alamenta! She looks like--  Leo shook that thought off his head. "But, why?" He tried not to look at her in the eyes. He must have been blushing. But then, he had the courage to look at her eyes. "We're enemies. Our family are!"

        "I know." Skye looked at the direction where she came from. Leo thought that is where the Aurora Country is located. "Even if we're enemies, why would we fight?" Wind blew pass them. Both of their white hairs dance in the wind.

        "I don't know why. My father said its the right thing to do." Le tries too approach Skye but he decided not to. "I tried to reason out with my father to appease with your family. To have a truce. But all he said was 'No, never. Why would we do that? And you think they will just hold their horse ass up and not attack us?'" He gripped the cloak in his chest.

        "Its the same with my father. I plead to my father. He has no intention to appease with your family. Its really heartbreaking, witnessing deaths and some innocent people dies. My father even told me that I should learn how to fight and kill. Because if I saw an Alterran, I should kill them or capture them. But I refused. I don't want that. I don't like killing." Skye covered her face.

        Leo could saw the tears falling from her cheeks. He hugged her, pushing her in his chest. He knows what she feels. "I'm sorry." He pulled away, still holding Skye's shoulders. "But i'm wondering, why are you here?"

        Skye wiped the tears in her eyes. She looked up at Leo. She manage to smile despite her crying. "I'm travelling to the Council of Alamenta. I'm the Representative of Aurora Mafia Family. But its my first time so I don't know where to go." She put a finger in her lips, like she was thinking of something.

Leo thought of something, he smiled then looked at Skye. "What about I escort you there?" He pointed at the North-East. "That's the Wilds of Alterra, that's where the council will take place. Some say it is where the four gods of Alamenta were born. It is also said that it is where the heart of this world is located. I am a representative myself. Alterra Mafia Royalty's representative." He smiled at Skye, hoping it would lighten up her mood.

Skye smiled also. "Its fine. But, there's a problem. I don't really like walking in foreign lands. I fly, but I think I can't carry a person like you. Specially, an Alterran. No offense." She raised her hands then giggles.

"I can control the winds. I tried flying once, but its a terrible idea." Leo chuckled, opening his palm. Surge of winds hoist him up to the sky.

This is unusual for an Alterran. They're not meant for the sky. But whatever, this is interesting. Skye thought. She smiled as the wings of Aurora unfolded from her back. She flew up, held Leo's hands. Leo suddenly blushed when she held his hands. They both flew towards the Wilds of Alterra.

Travelling by air is such a terrible mistake for the newly met friends.