Under the Weather-Part 1

One Shot #1

Warning: Smut and/or Foul Language

Under the Weather

Lauren's Point of View

Harry was unfortunately feeling a tad bit Under the Weather for the past two days or so. But that's the least of my problems, when Harry is sick, he tries to push it aside and act like nothing is wrong. He will not let anyone care for him because apparently to him he's "the man of this relationship" and also "he takes care of everything" because he's "the man." Men and their egos. Lord please help all of us women.

I was currently taking a day off from work so I can focus my attention on a sick Harry. Status Update: Not Good. He will not let me help him, it's quite infuriating.

"Harry," I say

"Hmmm?" he responds

"You want me to make you something to eat? You haven't eaten all day an-"

"Lauren how many times do I have to tell you? I'm fine!"

I turn and look away. I was just trying to help. I don't understand why he does this, just let me take care of you. I thought every guy wanted a woman that will cook for them and care for them. Then I thought; Harry isn't like other guys.

I remember when we first met. We were at the same club. He caught my eye and vice versa. He invited me to the V.I.P. section, I politely declined. There was no way I was getting myself into that celebrity weird rumor and paparazzi mess. But he was so convincing and the look in his eyes were so intense everything in my body was going "Yes! Yes! He's the one, he has to be!"

So one thing led to...many others and here we are. Two years strong.

I get up and walk away, head down, posture droopy, emotions jumbled.

"Hey, Lauren, where are you going?" He asks

Oh, so now you use a nice tone with me.

"Out," I respond monotoned.

"Lauren, wait I'm sorr-" He tries to say. But I've already grabbed my purse and slammed the door.

What he doesn't know is that I'm going to take good care of him whether he likes it or not. After this he'll be begging me to take care of him.

I head on over to the lingerie store and look around for a while.

I'm starting to rethink my devious plan...

"Hey there, you need any help?" A worker asks

"Yes. My boyfriend is sick and I want to help him feel better..." I say, wondering if she caught my drift or not

"Oh I've got just the thing for that," she says with a smirk

She walks me over to a section where there's...costumes? She goes and grabs a nurse costume. Oh...oh I see. A sexy nurse costume.

"This is perfect!" I exclaim

She smiles and says, "I knew it would be,"

Once we find my right size that shows off some cleavage, just a little, I need to leave some for imagination for him, I pay for it along with a few other pieces for later encounters.

Once I return home after running a few errands and picking up necessities for the house, it's around seven o'clock.

Oh Harry you do not know what you've gotten yourself into.

I casually walk in, place everything on the kitchen counter all while completely ignoring Harry. I then walk up to our room and grab my costume. I change into it hurriedly, quickly applying red lipstick and adjusting my makeup that was previously put on.

I walk back out-no, I strut out with red pumps and my little nurse outfit on. I act as sexy as can be with my hair lingering down my back, my eyes intense, legs long, determination strong, like I'm at a Victoria Secret fashion show walking down that intimidating runway with everyone's eyes on me, but I make it seem like the intimidation is nothing for me. I am confident and fearless as of now. I'm owning it and I know it. I love this.

"Harry?" I ask as I walk down the hallway. I'm still not in his vision.

"What Laur-" He stops mid-sentence. He finally sees me. He gawks at me, roaming his eyes on me, mouth open, eyes vibrant, an unbelievable expression on his face.

"Lauren what...what are you doing?"

"I'm here to take care of you."